Hermione's Dilemma

Chapter Nine: Hermione's Dilemma

by: tweety-src-clt9

It was their last day at Black Island, Hermione is lounging around lying on a beach mat applying sunscreen on her arms and legs when saw Harry approach from the manor wearing board shorts with a towel draped on his shoulder. Harry sure did fill up nicely. He's no longer the skinny kid I grew up with. Now Harry is a six foot tall fine specimen of masculine beauty. The war and Quidditch shaped him nicely - rippling pectorals, broad shoulders, strong arms and legs, and washboard abs. His face with the chiseled jawline and defined cheekbones complements his messy raven hair and emerald green eyes to perfection. If he was fanciable in sixth year, then he's like an Adonis by now. Damn Harry! Why did you have to be so gorgeous! Hermione thought as she looked him over.

"See something you like Ms. Granger?", said Harry with a mischievous smile as he sat down on her beach mat. Two can play this game, she thought.

"Well, as a matter of fact, I do see something I like, Mr. Potter.", she said with a wink which caused Harry to turn bright red making her laugh.

"Awww! You're so cute Harry. You have to get used to compliments by now what with you looking like that.", she then leaned closer and pinched both his cheeks. Since their faces were too close to one another, she could feel herself shiver from the intensity of his emerald eyes that seemed to see right through her soul. Something about the way he was looking at her made her weak in the knees. She's never seen Harry with his eyes darkened with affection, sensuality, and lust. She quickly let go of his cheeks and turned around. Was it really lust that I saw in his eyes? No... no. That's impossible! It's Harry we're talking about. He's a gentleman. Besides, I'm like a sister to him. It must be the heat of the sun.

"Well, get to it Harry. You know our routine.", she said as she lay on the mat on her stomach with her arms crossed for her to set her face in. When she noticed that Harry was just sitting there instead of automatically applying sunscreen on her back, she turned her face to him.

"Harry? You alright?", she asked since his face was still red. She heard him clear his throat and grabbed the sunscreen.

"Turn around then fiancee. I have an important task to do.", Harry said with a playful tone as he gained his composure. What's gotten into him a while ago?, she thought but then she just complied. She felt Harry cradle her hair away from her back and settled them across her shoulders. He then untied her bikini top from the back and let them fall to her sides. Harry started rubbing sunscreen on her back with his strong yet gentle hands. His slightly rough palms felt amazing on her skin. Damn! I could get used to this.

"There you're all done.", Harry said as he tied her bikini top.

"Thanks.", she sat down and looked at her chest to make sure that the bikini stop was secure.

"Now do me.", Harry said suggestively and she punched him on the arm.

"It's times like these that I remember you're such a guy.", she snorted as she she started applying sunscreen on his back.

"Hey, you can't blame a bloke. What with you wearing well, whatever it is that you're wearing.", he said.

"Harry, you must not get bothered seeing girls in bikinis. In some beaches, women even tan with only their bottoms on.", she explained as she spread sunscreen on his back.

"Really? Women do that?", Harry asked and then he turned his face to her, "Even you?"

The last question caught her off guard and she could only stare at him as she flustered bright red making Harry laugh.