💵💸💳the bet💳💸💵

*Horus - Before the Fight, after Angel's date with Richard*

I had decided to maybe try and give Angel a chance. I had heard so many mixed portions of the story, I didn't know what to believe. So I decided to get to know Angel better. I was on a walk when I saw him on the phone. I waved to him and went over.

"Hey Angel, I wanna make a bet with you, because I saw your drag skills, and I bet you couldn't make me look like a woman." Angel looked confused but laughed in my face. 

"Sweetie I do this as a job. Alright, what do you get if you win?" I thought for a moment.

"Your real name. And if I lose you get to see me in drag for the rest of the day." Angel thought for a moment, so I put my hand out to him. He smirked and shook my hand.

"Alright Shorty, you got yourself a bet. You can choose who will be the judge of this contest, but I get to choose 1 person to get your look together, ok?" I nodded to the spiders request, and we headed off to a certain tailor I knew all to well. We walked inside to see the purple fluff demon at work, Miachel Sanchez. They were finishing off a suit, then got up to see Angel and I. They skipped over.

"Angie!!!" The two hugged sweetly for a moment, when Miachel soon saw me. "Well if it isn't the pendejo Alastor hired." Miachel laughed at me. I sighed. They were a real asshole. Always calling me names in Spanish I didn't understand. "What do you need from me, mi cariño?" I sighed and blushed a bit. I'd be lying if I said the accent didn't grab my attention. It was just impressive is all!

"Sanchez, Angel and I made a bet that he couldn't make me look like a woman, can you help us out?" Miachel giggled.  I knew this was all music to their ears. They had always teased me and flirted with me, that it was so confusing to my head sometimes. They got out a sketchbook and began talking with Angel.

"Horus sweetie, we're going to need you to use your other form, this one isn't going to do." I blushed and sighed. Angel was clearly confused.

"I'm not changing forms-" Miachel glared at me. I sighed. Ok, out of every person I could be afraid of, it was this puffball. Pissing off Miachel can result in rulers being thrown at you and cuss words you don't understand. It was terrifying. I came in looking for Alastor's order, and Miachel practically freaked out because well Alastor overworks them quite a bit. It wasn't anything new. "I mean sure." I turned into a tall black wolf, with green eyes. I hated this form sometimes, but Miachel always liked it.

"You have another form!?" Angel was lost, but Miachel was already measuring me up. I blushed. It was rather awkward, but I let it happen. I sighed. This was all wierd. Angel was starring at me. I didn't mind though. I wanted to understand Angel a bit better. Things weren't adding up, how could you break my bosses heart, but were someone who cared for him more than anything in the world? The only person boss every described like that, was Minnie. I sighed as I saw the two get to planning out my outfit. Miachel walked over, looking me up and down.

"Alright, this outfit will do, but I got things to do. Angel you work makeup hot stuff." Angel nodded as Miachel hopped onto their sewing machine. Angel got to work on doing makeup, but I had no idea what he was going to do. Angel got to work.

"So Angel... how did you meet the boss?" Angel thought for a moment. He focused on doing my eyelashes for some damn reason.

"Why would you like to know toots?" It was clear I still upset him... it is fair treatment since all I've done is blame instead of trying to understand.

"Just to understand everything better..." Angel looked to me, trying to make sure I wasn't lying. He kept doing my face carefully.

"He came to the hotel looking for a place to enjoy and entertain himself. I teased him a bit, and decided to start on the right food 'n shit. We slowly but surely became so close... I felt inseparable from him. Then on the night... that I was going to tell Alastor, everything... Val came to Mimzie's bar... and... and I knew I had to handle him before I could be with Alastor. Pretty much, because I never gave them Alastor's  weakness... they still had me under a contract... but to break it I had to sleep with Val. I swore I had locked the door that night... and boom... Voxxy left, I was off a contract, but Alastor and I argued... broken hearted. He'd never let me explain a thing to him. After that I did anything I could to make it up to him." I listened and heard the genuine love in Angel's voice. It was sweet that he cared so much about him. 

"So... Boss just won't listen?" Angel nodded bitterly.

"I have proof that it wasn't an emotional bond but a business one... but of course I could never explain that to him. All the evidence I need is in my little room." The room with all those white lights? Why would that room have everything? He must keep important documents in it. "If he'd just listen... I'd be a lot happier than I am now. Though, being his assistant is fun. Always on the run, and making sure he was taken care of. Everyday I'm more and more... in love with him. I think maybe someday he'll love me... maybe. H-He has to." Angel had tears in his eyes. "I know I'll never gain your approval but-." I shook my head, almost messing up Angel's work.

"I approve of you. You are a good man." Angel smiles and hugs me.