💵💸💳a lost bet💳💸💵

(A/N: Huge thank you to @MadWillmarkiv ! Thanks to them this last chapter would NOT have come out so amazing! Check out their story about Horus titled "A New Resident at The Hazbin Hotel"! This story has been a blessing to my life, so thank you ALL so much for supporting me!)

*Horus*

Angel and Miachel had spent hours preparing an outfit and doing my makeup. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't so sweet. Miachel though was so focused on the dress looking right. Out of everyone I knew, I trusted them with knowing what looks good. They always did the Boss' suits so I knew there was nothing to worry about. Miachel kept checking over everything. They were sorta a perfectionist. Eventually they stepped back and placed a mirror in front of me, and I looked stunning.

 Eventually they stepped back and placed a mirror in front of me, and I looked stunning

The makeup consisted of silver eyeshadow and simple red lipstick. Longer parts of my fur had been curled to give off a feminine appeal. I was amazed. I spun in the dress. It was a nice look. Modest, yet beautiful. Michael had really outdone themself this time. 

"Wow, I might actually lose this bet." The two demons laughed at me. I felt I had a new understanding of Angel. He wasn't a bad person, just a person who had a bad hand dealt to him. People like Valli and Vox ruined his life. We all talked for a while, and decided to head to the hotel to see if Husker could tell if I was me. I knew I would win since, well, he's my best friend. I had 15 minutes to see if he'd recognize me. I walked in by myself, and sat down at the bar.

"Excuse me?" I spoke femininely, but my Cajun accent slipped through. Husker looed to me for a moment.

"Hey ma'am. What can I help you with?" He seemed a bit concerned. I smiled a bit.

"I'm looking for Horus. I'm Iris, a friend of his." We all had decided on that name because it was my favorite flower. Husker looked around the lobby for a moment, when he was looking for me.

"I think he might be out on an assignment. He works for Alastor, so he gets pretty damn busy." I nodded. He knew my schedule pretty damn well. I nodded.

"Well I need him a bit urgently." Husker nodded.

"I understand, but he isn't here now. I am not of much help because well, I'm drunk most times." I laughed for a moment at that because it was true, but I realized how horribly drunk Husk can get. There was no way he would recognize me like this. I sighed as we chatter for a while. The 15 minutes soon passed. Miachel and Angel laughed a bit.

"Well I guess I have to wear this all day." Angel smiled to me and giggled. We all hugged, and it was nice to have a nice group of friends like them. We talked and laughed when Alastor came downstairs to Angel.

"What in the hell are you doing showing your face back here?!" Angel went pail, and I became confused. 

"Alastor wait! I can explain! Please!" Angel tried to reason with Alastor, trying to explain why he went on a date with Richard. I knew Angel didn't do anything wrong. I knew he was put in a set up.