1K Special Chapter

Modern Times - Online School

On-Camera,remember?

Third Pov

With everyone being shut off from the world because of A CERTAIN VIRUS! The video game is exercise,karens are extra bitchy and schools were supposed to be closed but with the internet! Nothing is impossible! So here we are,the Officer's Academy has decided for their professors to connect with their students over the internet and visual meetings!

Y/N: God,I would rather be in my bed.

Byleth: Y/n! I couldn't agree anymore!

The two professors of the Black Eagles House as well-

Shamir: Could you two take this seriously?

Their newest addition to the professor group,Shamir who looks like she wants to hit the other two right now for their laziness.

Edelgard: Professors,shouldn't we get on with our day?

Ferdinand: Yeah! We should be working instead of slacking off like Linhardt.

Caspar: I think he's asleep right now...

They looked to Linhardt's camera as they see him asleep and they all sigh lightly.

Dorothea: Maybe we leave him alone,this is kinda weird in the first place.

Lysithea: Yeah! I rather want to sleep more.

Y/N: Sleepy babies.

Lysithea: HEY!

Y/n chuckled lightly as he looked to the other members of the meeting.

Y/N: No talking from mr.edge?

Edelgard: Y/-

Hubert: It's fine,Lady Edelgard. Our assistance professor is just having "fun".

Petra: But he just insulted you.

Hubert: Yes but he was joking.

Dorothea: Yeah,joking.