authors note

Hi! Author here! I just wanted you guys to know the next chapter might take a bit to write. I'm currently stressed over the us election as well as I'm starting to slip behind in a lot of my classes and I need to catch up. I've also had a bit of writer's block but I think when I get my school work back on track that'll go away and I'll be able to write better.

I really enjoy writing this story and the fact that I have 1k reads rn means so much to me. I never thought this story would get this far, especially as an unexerinced writer. The fact that so many of you are reading my story, commenting, and voting makes my day.

So while it may be a bit before the next chapter comes out ( like a month at most) it doesn't mean I'm not appreciative. Im working really hard to get you guys quality content and I want you to know I will not be abandoning this story. I still have big plans for it and I hope you all stay for the journey.

Anyways I think that's all I have to say, I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am for your support as well as hoping you'll still be here when I'm able to return. Thanks so much for reading and stay safe out there. I love you guys a lot.
~ yaboiflextape