Chapter 15

A/n- Hey guys sorry this took so long, I was busy with end of the semester work lol. I passed 5/6 classes so I think thats pretty good espesially since this ones been a mess.

Jiros POV- 

I leaned against the front of my car absentmindedly scrolling through my phone. Bakugou and Kirishima had decided to go for a walk through the park while Sero, Shinshou, and Kaminari took the van to go get some Bojangles, leaving me and Mina alone. She had her phone propped up on one of the picnic tables doing some tik tok dances. “Hey Jiro! Wanna do a tik tok with me?” She asked, pulling me out of my thoughts. “Which one,” I asked as I walked over. “That ‘say it with me now’ one. (idk what its called lmso) I nodded, “I know that one.” “Yay! So you’ll do it with me?” “Sure, why not?” She smiled as she pulled up the song and set up the timer. We did the dance a few times so we would be in sync before she posted it.

A few minutes later the van pulled back into the parking lot and Sero, Kaminari, and Shinshou piled out with our chicken sandwiches. Mina texted Kirishima and told him and Bakugou to come back as we settled down to eat. “Hey Jiro, why don’t you join us on the road trip!” Kaminari suggested. I took a bite out of my sandwiches thoughtfully. “I don’t have any clothes, also it would get lonely following you in my car.” I said after a minute. “You could borrow some of my clothes!” Mina suggested. “Yeah and you could have someone get the spare keys to your car and come get it.”Kirishima added. 

“That would work I guess,” I said after a moment of consideration. “Yeah, I join you guys.” “Yay!” Mina squealed. “Welcome to the train wreck,” Shinsho greeted in a dead voice. “Its a shitshow,” Bakugou grumbled. “Bakuhoe your part of the reason its a shit show, hut the fuck up!” Sero yelled at him. “Hey your one to talk Tape face! You fucking got hanakai like a loser!” A plastic spoon whizzed over my head and hit Sero. “WHAT THE FUCK BITCH?!?!? UNCALLED FOR!” Sero yelled back, throwing his fries and Bakugou, “At least I didn’t fuckin run away like a pussy.” “Oooooooooo burnnnnnnnnn. You got roasted,” Kaminari yelled out laughing. “I- THE FUCK YOU SAT SOY SAUCE LOOKING ASS?” “I said you're a pussy, whatcha gonna do ‘bout it?” “I'M GOING TO BLOW YOUR ASS STRAIGHT TO HELL!” “I’d like to see you try.” “Guys shut the fuck up im tryinh to eat!” I said loudly, throwing fries at the both of them.

 “Fuck you Jiro,” Bakugou said angerliy. “Ew gross baku I’m lesbian.” “I thought you were American,” Bakugou deadpanned. “Pffft I didn’t know you vined Bakugou!” Sero shrieked as he and Kami burst out laughing. 

After a minute we all calmed down and finished eating. I made sure I got all my stuff out of my car before locking it and asking momo and todoroki to come get it. Mina hopped in the driver's seat so I took the passenger seat while Kirishima and Bakugou took the middle row and Shinshou, Sero, and Kami took the last row. “Hey Jiro play one of your playlists, yours are always fire,”Sero called out from the back as Mina pulled up. “I gotchu,” I called back as I plugged my phone in. “What are we gonna do now that we're behind schedule?” Kami asked, leaning against the row of seats in front of him. Mina glanced at him in the mirror for a second before averting her eyes back to the road. “There's a camp ground a couple hours away, I wanted to get there earlier but we’ll have to set up camp in the dark.” “We can take turns driving if you want?” I offered as I picked a playlist. “Thanks Jiro, that’ll be very much appreciated.” I nodded in response. 

“Aye! I love this song!” Sero said excitedly as Oop’s! By Yung Gravy started to play. I laughed, “I knew you would.” Music blared from the speakers, the windows were rolled down letting the evening air in as the sun set. Several hours later we pulled into the campsite and parked. It was too dark to even bother with a tent so we decided to just sleep under the stars in sleeping bags. “You're lucky I brought an extra sleeping bag,” Sero said, tossing it at me. I set it out next to Minas and sat down on it as Bakubitch started a fire with one of his explosions. Kaminri dug out some marshmallows and chocolate for smores while shinshou pulled out a bag of extra blankets. 

“Oooo we should sing campfire songs!” Mina said excitedly. “That would be fun, lemme get my guitar!” I said running to go grab it from the van, I never went anywhere without it. I came back and sat down. I strummed my fingers over the strings slowly, making sure it was still in tune. “Play the Campfire song song from spongebob!” Kaminari said excitedly. I laughed, “Omg that's perfect of course!” I started to play the chords and sing, everyone joining in. 

“I call this one, the campfire song song

Let's gather 'round the campfire, and sing our campfire song

Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song

And if you don't think that we can sing it faster then you're wrong

But it'll help if you just sing along

Bum, bum, buuum...

C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song

And if you don't think that we can sing it faster then you're wrong

But it'll help if you just sing along

C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song

Patrick!

Song! C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E

Squidward!

Gooood!

It'll help, it'll help...

If you just sing along!

Aww, yeah!”

We all burst out laughing by the end of the song. “Omg do the camp camp theme song,” Mina laughed out. “Omg yes!” Sero yelled. I nodded before playing the song and any other request into the night. Eventually the fire started to die down, “We should probably go to bed, Kats getting tired,” Kirishima said, Bakugou leaning on him half asleep. “It's way past his bedtime.” I snickered a bit as I put my guitar back in the van. Everyone curled up into their sleeping bags and began to drift to sleep.

(quid usage ahead just so ye know lol. Don't bully me if I wrote it badly.) 

I woke up to some shuffling noises and some giggles. I sat up seeing that the fire had died down to some glowing coals. I looked around seeing that Sero, Kaminari, and Shinshou were gone. I threw a few sticks in the fire as I got up to look for them. Knowing that they’d probably snuck off to go smoke. I heard some more giggling coming from the tree line so I grabbed a bag of marshmallows off the ground and headed over to the noises. I broke through the tree line seeing the tree boys sitting in a triangle passing around a joint. I tossed the bag of marshmallows in front of them, announcing my arrival. “I bring offerings, now pass me the joint,” I said as I sat down. Shinshou handed me the joint and let the smoke fill my mouth as I breathed in, I handed the joint to Sero as I breathed out. “Can’t believe you guys didn’t invite me,” I said as the drugs started to set in. “Sorry Jiro, didn’t think you would have wanted too,” Sero said, lying down and looking at the stars. “Pass me the marshmallows,” He said, passing the joint to Kaminari. I threw the bag at him .”Of course I would dumbass,” I said a slight giggle to my voice. 

“So you guys are a thing now?” I asked as the joint was passed back to me, I took a drag before handing it to Sero. “Yeah about a week now, Sero thought it’d be a good idea to die instead of telling us,” Kaminari said, taking the joint from Sero. “Wait a minute you got hanakai Sero!?” Sero nodded, “Yeah, it sucked balls.” I giggled as the joint was passed my way. I took a drag before passing it on and grabbing a handful of marshmallows. “What about you Jiro?” Shinshou asked with a relaxed tone. I shrugged, “I kinda think Minas cute,” I whispered after a second. I giggled some more, Kaminari joining in. “Really? I think she likes you too.” Shinshou said, handing me the joint. I held it between my fingers thinking. “I don’t maybe,” I replied, taking a hit and passing on the joint. As the high set in our conversations carried into the night, at one point I think Kaminari started talking about Sonic being God. As I started to come down from my high I stood up and bide my goodnights as I headed to bed. I curled up and fell asleep only to be woken up a few hours later by Bakugou yelling at us over the smell. 

A/n- So heres the chapter lol. I honestly dont know what should happen next but I'll think of something lol.
hope tou enjoyed this chapter!
~Ya_Boi_Flextape