It's been a while.

Breathing in a large gulp of crisp, autumn air, you took your first steps through the gate of Karasuno High. You used to live a little ways away from Karasuno but you moved away 7 years ago and lost contact one of the only friends you had till you were 13. After moving away and completing junior high, you had been attending Aoba Johsai. It was fun and you made some good friends but all good things must come to an end.
Your estranged Grandfather had just passed away, leaving your mother with a large house quite close to Karasuno. This meant that you had had to move schools even though it was your final year. It was a nuisance but it was nice to finally attend the highschool you had assumed you would attend all of your childhood.
As you headed up the long path to the school you couldn't help but wonder whether your old neighbor had stayed close and was now attending this school. If your calculations were correct then he would be a first year by now. You felt awful for not keeping in touch with him but he was so young when you moved that he'd gotten mad at you and told you to never speak to him again. You didn't want to hurt him by contacting him so you'd left it. You felt the familiar pang of guilt in your heart that you got every time you thought of him.
After changing your shoes at your locker, surrounded by the usual whispers. What did you expect? Johsai's star setter's favourite princess had betrayed him and moved to Karasuno. While your break-up with Oikawa ended on good terms and you two were still close friends, you had gained a lot of publicity just by dating him. Ignoring the whispers you turned to head into the main building to find your classroom when you bumped into someone small, sending them flying, their brown and blonde hair drooping with the impact. "HEY, WATCH IT!"