You're special to me

You stayed there for a while, thinking of how to word your story. This was about to get really heavy, really fast and you didn't know whether this would scare him off. He didn't push you to answer, just layed there and stroked your hair, waiting patiently for you to be ready. You took a deep breath. "I have....had....a twin sister. Identical twin sister. We pretty much did everything together. We were the same person. 3 years ago we were on holiday and she went missing. Plucked straight off when she left to go to the toilet. The police tried everything but couldn't find any traces of her. My mum and dad haven't been the same since. My dad locks himself in his study 'working' and my mum spends most of her times drinking and passing out in her studio. The other percentage of he time is spent in the kitchen burning food and crying. Usually we just ignore eachother but whenever I feel bad and go in to speak to her it never ends well. She is always disappointed when I come in because I look and sound so much like Sherry that she thinks she's come home. She's always burning food too. I always apologise and she always gets mad and hits me and then walks out after I say I'll stay somewhere else. Now that I'm not with Oikawa anymore I sleep on the porch. It's not too bad. Better than sleeping in my house. It's got to the point now where I just go along with what every day gives me because I don't have the energy to try and change it anymore. No one cares enough about me to help, not that I tell them anyway. So nothing changes. Everything stays the same and I just tick away the time till I can move out and go to college. So....yeah....that's me I guess." He lets out a breath and hugs you tighter. "I am so so sorry you have to go through that every day. But I want you to know I'm proud of you for telling me, and I am always here if you need me. You're special to me, so so special (Y/N). I'm....not trying to scare you away here, I just want you to know that I wouldn't feel as happy as I have recently if you weren't here." You feel his lips on your forehead again. "This may be the wrong time.....and you're more than welcome to say no, I'd fully understand....but....I want to be more than Coach and Manager....if you'll have me.....obviously we'll have to be careful and we won't be able to go on fancy dates and stuff bu-" you stop him by connecting your lips. You'd been hoping he'd felt something, anything at all, and now he was confessing to you. You pulled your lips away and looked him in the eye. "Of course I will." His huge smile made your heart lift more. Maybe something good DID come out of tonight.