Territorial

⚠️SMUT WARNING ⚠️
⚠️Marking (not really a kink warning but he will leave a LOT of hickeys and bitemarks) ⚠️

You flinched as Oikawa jumped at you, latching his arms around you and hugging you tightly, rambling about how much he'd missed you. You were unaware of the fact that Coach had entered the gym and he was NOT impressed to find someone hugging what was his. You jumped as you heard someone next to you clear their throat before a low rumbling voice cut between Oikawa's rambling. "Kindly let go of our Team Manager. Our team needs to prepare and YOU are getting in her way." Reluctantly he removed his arm for you, staring down Coach who refused to break eyecontact. You hurried over to the boys who were confused as to why Coach was being like this. "I've never seen Coach so.....territorial." You hadn't realised it but now you knew that he was being like this because of you, he was jealous that Oikawa was hugging you. You pulled up your hood again, feigning cold when in actuality, you used it to hide your blush.

Coach was in a bad mood for the rest of the game. You tried your best to pep the team up but all he did was point out their flaws. Everytime you sat down on the bench he'd come and basically stick himself to your side. By the time the matches were over you were exhausted. Coach was being insufferable. He was in such a bad mood. He didn't talk to you the whole ride back to his as he parked his car down the alley beside the shop. He got out of the car and went straight round the back, leaving you in the car by yourself. You sighed and clambered out of the car, careful that no one saw you.

You let out a squeak as Coach pushed you up against the door the minute it was closed behind you. His arms trapped you as he hovered above you, his harsh eyes glaring directly into your soul. "You really know how to rile me up, huh?" Your rows furrowed. "W....what do you mean?" He leaned down to your ear, nibbling on it, eliciting a small moan from your mouth. "Don't play dumb with me, princess. You think I wouldn't get mad watching you fawning all over that setter?" You plant your hands on his chest to push him back so you can look into his eyes. "He's just a friend, there's nothing between us, I just haven't seen him for a while. You've got nothing to worry about because I love you Keishin. It-" you froze. While it was kind of obvious you'd never verbalised it before. This was the first time you'd actually told him that you loved him. His eyes widened before he connected his lips to yours, hungrily. It shocked you how much of an effect those three words had on him. His lips moved down, feverishly leaving marks across your skin in places only he would see as he stripped you of your clothes. You couldn't help the soft mewls and whines that left your lips as he continued to assault your skin, picking you up and lying you on the bed. In one swift movement he grabbed your hands and tied them to the headboard with your school tie that had been put on the floor when he stripped you. You gasped. You'd never done anything this.....risque before. This was as close to kinky as you'd gotten. You shuddered as you saw his hungry gaze on you as he continued to leave hickeys across your skin. You let out a small scream as he sunk his teeth into the soft flesh on your side, moaning as he ran his tongue along the mark, eliciting pleasurable pain across your body. He kept doing this while also using his expert fingers on your slick folds until every inch of your upper body and thighs was covered in his stamp. You bucked your hips against his hand. "K...Keishin please....ah." His deep chuckle vibrated against your stomach as he left a soft kiss on your flesh. "I'll put it in, don't worry, but first." He brings his face up to your ear, lining himself up with your entrance "Tell me who you belong to." You shuddered again as his tip teased you. "Y...you Keishin.....I belong to you....I'm yours." He groaned at hearing you say that, pushing his entire length into you, causing your head to go back as your head swam with the pleasure. He didn't give you time to adjust before slamming in and out of you at an animalistic pace. Loud moans and squeaks left your mouth as he kept prodding your special spot, making you see stars. "Keishin....I'm....I'm cumming!" He groaned in your ear, sending you over the edge. "That's it baby....fucking cum for me." Even though you'd just cum he kept thrusting, pounding your abused hole as you trembled from the overstimulation. Before too long, you felt his seed fill you as his deep groan vibrated against your neck. You were still conscious but you couldn't get a real grasp on the world. You were aware of him pulling out and cleaning you but you were too tired to help as you drifted into sleep.

Unbeknownst to you, Takeda had been stood outside the back door. He'd come to celebrate with Coach about their win again Johsai, his face bright red as he realised what was going on behind the door. Coach......with a student.....this was impossible.