How's it going, Orange?

"Shoyo?"
His face brightened upon seeing you as he flung himself at you hugging you tightly the way he always used to. You closed your eyes and hugged him back before the tears started to fall. You were faintly aware of Nishinoya whining because he didn't get to hug you but you didn't care. You hadn't realised how much you'd missed Shoyo until now, maybe because you were trying to stop yourself from hurting or maybe because you'd been busy but either way all of the memories you had together came flooding back. You pulled back from to hug resting your hands on his shoulders. "You've grown up so much. How have you been? How's Natsu? How's your mum?" He flashed his cheeky grin again which caused you to smile more. "Natsu's fine, so's my mum. I'm good too. How have you been? I've been hearing about you for a while." You were shocked by this statement. He'd heard about you? Maybe because of Oikawa? You shrugged. "I've been okay, same as usual really. My mum and dad are fine. Jonah moved out a few years after we moved." You let out a happy sigh and hugged him again. "It's so good to see you again Shoyo." You felt your shoulders shake with the withheld tears. He hugged you back but then another one of the team members called him, the anger clear in his voice. "Hinata, stop flirting and get over here. Not only are you late for practice, you're now holding me up even more! Come on!" You heard Shoyo grumble about how stupid Kageyama was so you assumed Kageyama was the name of the guy shouting. You let Shoyo go so as to not have to face the wrath of the boy. Kiyoko came over to you and showed you towards a kind looking third year. He introduced himself as Daichi and then he and Kiyoko introduced you to the rest of the team. You already knew Shoyo, Asahi and Nishinoya, but you also got to meet Tsukishima, Yamaguchi, Sugawara, Tanaka and Kageyama. You got very hostile vibes from the tall blonde and angry noirette but Yamaguchi and Sugawara seemed very calm and kind. Tanaka was basically another Nishinoya. The whole team seemed to be quite nice and you could tell that being around them was going to be fun.