A private exercise

You had been the co-manager for the volleyball team for two weeks now, and you had learned quite a lot about the way the team worked together. You'd learned to always watch Tsukishima and Kageyama because they tended to argue, Tanaka would often get distracted by Kiyoko so you had to try to keep him focused and you had to make sure not to encourage Noya too much or he'd get distracted and throw the whole practice. It was tough work but you had not only Kiyoko to help but also Coach to keep the boys in line too. You enjoyed working closely with Coach and you could definitely feel his intentions towards you, especially seeing as you had started wearing gym clothes to practice incase you had to throw sets for anyone when Suga and Kageyama were busy practicing.
Coach would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy watching you jump around in those shorts and t-shirt.
The boys had just finished practice for today and we're heading out as you said that you'd lock up. You were just about to grab your bag and leave when Coach Ukai came through the door. You couldn't kid yourself that the idea of being alone with him filled you with hope. You gave him a polite smile "Did you forget something, Coach?" Your voice was laced with innocence. You saw him visibly flinch as he tried to control himself. He cleared his throat before heading over to the window sill where he'd left his water bottle and a set of keys. He turned to you "Can I ask you something?" You nod, hoping he wasn't about to call you out on your advances. "It IS you that goes running past my shop everyday, right? I run the convenience store called Sakanoshita." Your eyes widen slightly as you nod. He'd seen you on your runs? He smiled at you " It's nice to see young people taking an interest in exercise." He rests his hand on your shoulder "Especially when they look as good in running shorts as you do." His words sent an unmistakable shudder down your spine and made your sex throb. He moved back from you before smiling again, his voice still laced with want "You should stop by next time you're on a run. I may be able to give you a.....special discount." You bit down on your bottom lip. It had been a while since you'd done anything with anyone. After you split up with Oikawa you hadn't really bothered looking for romance or sex, not that anyone wanted Aoba Johsai's star setter's ex girlfriend. He left the gym, leaving you to try and control the heat pooling between your legs. You couldn't help but feel like tonight's run was gonna be fun.