New Earth

Near rose house the tardis was parked there as the doctor started the tardis up. Andrew was with them and Charlotte was sitting on the chair watching the doctor walk around the tardis. He stoped and smiled at her and walked to her taking her hand "I got a surprise for you" "what is it "she grins as he past her a book and grins" for you to write your adventures in""thank you so much and a sonic screw driver thank you "she grins hugging him as he hugeded back. As they did that meanwhile Outside rose was getting raady to join then "Have you got everything" "I've got everything, don't worry " rose smiled as she wears her backpack on her back" Be careful"" You'll have to call Mo about that " rose smiled as she hugged her mum again" Oh, never mind Mo"" Okay, I'm going now. I love you " she said as the light on the the tardis flashed on and off as it was going" I love you"" Love you" said rose as she hugs her mum again turned to mickey hugged  him "see you soon " Bye"she smiled a D walked into the tardis as Andrew grins to see her as he loved her very much rose blushed and walked to his side as they held onto the tardis as Charlotte smiled at the doctor "So where are we going "" Further than we've ever gone before " and it goes into the theam tune. 

The tardis travel through the time vortex and it introduces the cast of the show. And the title and then we arrive on another planet. The door opend rose walked out with Andrew as the doctor waits for Charlotte as she put her sonic in her pocket. And places the book on the side and runs to him and trips a bit and falls into his arms. And their lips nearly touch but Charlotte blushes and lowers her head. As the doctor held her hand as they walked out. 

"It's the year five billion and twenty three. We're in the galaxy M87, and this? This is New Earth"" That's just. That's just " Charlotte said as she could not believe what she was seeing. Rose takes a picture on her phone and grins" oh doctor this place is so amazing "" I agree rose this place is so cool we so lucky rose "Andrew smiled as he grins at rose as he takes as pictures to" Not bad. Not bad at all"" That's amazing. I'll never get used to this. Never. Different ground beneath my feet, different sky. What's that smell " Charlotte wonder what that smell was" "Apple grass""Apple grass" Charlotte smiled as she looked at it smiling as she scans it with the sonic as Andrew looks at it "it's greener on the other side haha" "good joke "she smiled as she larght" Yeah, yeah"" It's beautiful. Oh, I love this. Can I just say, travelling with you, I love it " Charlotte smiled as she grins at the doctor who kissed her cheek smiling " Me too. Come on""wait for us "rose and Andrew said as they ran after them . 

As they ran in a basement a familiar voice and creature are back" Human! She's pure-blood human! Closer, closer.""So, the year five billion, the sun expands, the Earth gets roasted do you remember that "" yeah with casandra and that I remember her she died. I wonder if we see her again" Charlotte smiled as she remembered the time they meet casandra "That was our first date""We had chips. So anyway, planet gone, all rocks and dust, but the human race lives on, spread out across the stars. Soon as the Earth burns up, oh yeah, they get all nostalgic, big revival movement, but then find this place. Same size as the Earth, same air, same orbit. Lovely. Call goes out, the humans move in"rhe doctor smiled as Charlotte layed next to him as their hands touch "What's the city called" "New New York "the doctor replied as Charlotte wonder if it was really called that. 

" Oh, come on"" It is. It's the city of New New York. Strictly speaking, it's the fifteenth New York since the original, so that makes it New New New New New New New New New New New New New New York. What you ok charlotte "the doctor asked as he looked at Charlotte wonder if she OK"  You're so different""New New Doctor"he grins as he looked at rose who was talking to Andrew "you know we should date rose " "yeah sure but I don't know how I'm going to tell micky "rose frowned as the creature moves" Impossible. I recognize that child. Her face. Show me her face"" Closer, closer"said chip as the creature goes closer "Face! Face! Face" "Can we go and visit New New York, so good they named it twice what you think Charlotte a nice tour round New new york "rose smiled at Charlotte who nods" well I like to see new york "" so would I "Andrew said as he grin as the doctor put his coat on" Well, I thought we might go there first""Why, honey  what is it"said Charlotte as she loved the way she said that as rose looked on "awkward" Andrew caught as it was a few minutes silence then. They started to talk again "OK well Some sort of hospital. Green moon on the side. That's the universal symbol for hospitals. I got this. A message on the psychic paper. Someone wants to see me"" Hmm. And I thought we were just sight-seeing. Come on, then. Let's go and buy some grapes".