Age Of Steel

Meanwhile outside Pete Tyler house the cybermen where ready to delete them.When the doctor paints the thing from the tardis at them as they get destroyed "What the hell was that  We'll have that instead. Run" "Everybody, in " Moore said as she drove the van near then as they ran in. Charlotte touched her stomach in a bit of pain as the doctor walked to her" you ok honey "" yeah just a bit if pain that all "she said as he helped her in the van as Pete was with Andrew still" I've got to go back. My wife's in there"" Anyone inside that house is dead. If you want to help, then don't let her die for nothing. You've got to come with us right now " Andrew said as he knew he had to be straight with him "Come on! Get a move on" "Rose, she's not your mother."Andrew touched rose arm pulling her away "I know"" Come on " Andrew and rose ran to the van and got in "Finished chatting? Never seen a slower getaway in my life" so Moore drives the van away as they go down the road. 

" What was that thing""Little bit of technology from my home " the doctor replied as he showed them what it was" It's stopped glowing. Has it run out honey can we get home "" it's on a revitalising loop. It'll charge back up in about four hours don't worry I get you home honey "he held her hand as they drive along" Right. So, we don't have a weapon anymore""Yeah, we've got weapons. Might not be one of those metal things, but they're good enough for men like him" Ricky said as he blaim s Pete for what happened" Leave him alone. What's he done wrong"" Oh, you know, just laid a trap that's wiped out the Government and left Lumic in charge"jake explained that he had nothing to do with it"If I was part of all that, do you think I'd leave my wife inside"" Maybe your plan went wrong. Still gives us the right to execute you, though"he said as they knew they could get him on trubble with what info they got on him "Talk about executions, you'll make me your enemy. And take some really good advice. You don't want to do that"" All the same, we have evidence that says Pete Tyler's been working for Lumic since twenty point five " Ricky said as rose looked at him shocked" Is that true""Tell them, Mrs M " Ricky said as Mrs M talked" We've got a government mole who feeds us information. Lumic's private files, his South American operations, the lot. Secret broadcasts twice a week"" Broadcast from Gemini " Pete said as they looked at him and wonder how he knew that" And how do you know that""I'm Gemini. That's me"he tells them that was him " Yeah, well you would say that"" Encrypted wavelength six five seven using binary nine. That's the only reason I was working for Lumic. To get information. I thought I was broadcasting to the Security Services. What do I get? Scooby Doo and his gang. They've even got the van"he frowned as mickey was confused. 

" No, no, no. But the Preachers know what they're doing. Ricky said he's London's Most Wanted. Yeah, that's not exactly "Ricky started as mickey wonder what he going to say" Not exactly what"" I'm London's Most Wanted for parking tickets "Ricky said as he admits what he done"  Great.""Yeah, they were deliberate. I was fighting the system. Park anywhere, that's me" Ricky said as he smiled at them "Good policy. I do much the same. I'm the Doctor, by the way, if anyone's interested. This is my darling girlfriend Charlotte and Andrew" " And I'm Rose. Hello " rose smiled as she waved" Even better. That's the name of my dog. Still, at least I've got the catering staff on my side.""I knew you weren't a traitor"she frowned at him as she knew he was not a traitor "Why is that, then" "I just did"rose said as she saw Andrew look and she had to be careful about what to say " They took my wife"" She might still be alive. Yoy never know "Charlotte said as she knew that his wife will be ok"  That's even worse. Because that's what Lumic does. He takes the living and he turns them into those machines"" Cybermen. They're called Cybermen. And I'd take those ear pods off, if I were you. You never know. Lumic could be liserning But he's overreached himself. He's still just a businessman. He's assassinated the President. All we need to do is get to the city and inform the authorities. Because I promise you, this ends tonight " the doctor said as he held Charlotte hand as they drive off to end what going on now. Meanwhile with Lumic " My everlasting children. Tell me, how does it feel"" We feel nothing"the cybermen said as they could not feel any emotion "But in your mind, what do you think" "We think the same. We are uniform"the replied to his question "But you think of what" "We think of the humans. We think of their difference and their pain. They suffer in the skin. They must be upgraded"the cybermen replied as Lumic smiled "Excellent. Then let's begin. Computer, identify John Lumic" "Voice print acknowledged " the computer said in reply" Activate ear pod primary sequence"" Please state area of activation"the computer askes "The City of London. I've just declared Independence. Begin transmission. You will come to me, my dear children. The Immortal Ones""All of London has been sealed off. There are reports of an army. An army of metal men. All citizens should remove their ear pods. I repeat, remove all ear pods. London has been placed under martial law. If you're hearing this, stay in your homes. I repeat, stay in your homes".