Girl In The Fireplace

In the Palace of Versailles" We are under attack! There are creatures I don't even think they're human. We can't stop them""The clock is broken. He's coming"said reinette as she stood infront of the  fire "Did you hear what I said" "Listen to me. There is a man coming to Versailles. He has watched over me my whole life and he will not desert me tonight" reinette said looking at him "What are you talking about? What man" "The only man, save you, I have ever loved. No, don't look like that, there's no time. You have your duties. I am your mistress. Go to your queen.Are you there? Can you hear me? I need you now. You promised. The clock on the mantel is broken. It is time. Doctor! Doctor " and it goes into the theam tune. 

The tardis fly through the vortex and it introduces the cast of the show and the title. And then we arrive on a space ship. The Tardis door opens and they a walked out" It's a spaceship. Brilliant! I got a spaceship on my first go""It looks kind of abandoned. Anyone on board " rose said as she looked around as Charlotte scans the area with the sonic the doctor gave her"  Nah, nothing here. Well, nothing dangerous. Well, not that dangerous. You know what, I'll just have a quick scan, in case there's anything dangerous doctor can I talk to you for a moment "" sure. What up "the doctor took her hand and they walked to a corner to talk" I want to give you this a letter. For yoy to read about how much you mean to me "" thank I read it later "he smiled and walked back as rose wonder where they are"  So, what's the date? How far we gone?""About three thousand years into your future, give or take. Fifty first century. Diagmar Cluster, you're a long way from home, Mickey. Two and a half galaxies " the doctor said as mickey looked out the window at space" Mickey Smith, meet the universe. See anything you like"" It's so realistic " he smiled as he looked back at her" Dear me, had some cowboys in here. Got a ton of repair work going on. Now that's odd. Look at that. All the warp engines are going. Full capacity. There's enough power running through this ship to punch a hole in the universe, but we're not moving. So where's all that power going "" Where'd all the crew go "andrew asked as they looked around but there was no one there"  Good question. No life readings on board""Well, we're in deep space. They didn't just nip out for a quick fag " Charlotte jokes as the doctor said" No, I've checked all the smoking pods. Can you smell that"" Yeah, someone's cooking" Charlotte frowned as they all could smell something "Sunday roast, definitely" "Well, there's something you don't see in your average spaceship. Eighteenth century. French. Nice mantle. Not a hologram. It's not even a reproduction. This actually is an eighteenth century French fireplace. Double sided. There's another room through there"the doctor said as he kneels down to look through the fireplace as Charlotte joins him touching his knee. She relised what she did and pulled it away as the doctor pulled her hand bsck and smiled and whisper "it's OK my angel" Charlotte blushed red now he never called her that before and it felt so good "There can't be. That's the outer hull of the ship. Look""Hello" Charlotte said as she smiled at the girl sitting on the other side " Hello""What's your name"andrew asked as he wondering what going on as well" Reinette""Reinette, that's a lovely name. Can you tell me where you are at the moment, Reinette"the doctor as touched Charlotte hand " In my bedroom""And where's your bedroom? Where do you live, Reinette" Charlotte asked as she blushes "Paris, of course""Paris, right that makes sense " Andrew said" Monsieur, what are you doing in my fireplace""Oh, it's just a routine fire check. Can you tell me what year it is " the doctor asked as he gave Charlotte something in her hand as he pulled away winking. She looked at her hand to see a ring she gasped and whisper" thank you " it was her nans and she thought she lost it but the doctor found it and gave it back to her. She put it on as they carried on talking to the girl" Of course I can. Seventeen hundred and twenty seven""Right, lovely. One of my favourites. August is rubbish though. Stay indoors. Okay, that's all for now. Thanks for your help. Hope you enjoy the rest of the fire. Night, night"the doctor said as stood up helping Charlotte to her feet as she hugged him " Goodnight Monsieur""You said this was the fifty first century"micky asked as he wonder what going on"  I also said this ship was generating enough power to punch a hole in the universe. I think we just found the hole. Must be a spatio-temporal hyperlink""What's that"andrew said confused "No idea. Just made it up. Didn't want to say magic door"" And on the other side of the magic door is France in 1727"rose said as she wonder if that was the right date the fireplace was in " Well, she was speaking French. Right period French, too""She was speaking English, I heard her " micky protested as he knew he heard English " That's the Tardis. Translates for you""Even French that is one powerful tardis" andrew smiled as he looked at rose who blushes " Yeah""Gotcha"the doctor went round as Charlotte joins him" Doctor!""It's okay. Don't scream. It's me. It's the fireplace man and my wife Charlotte . Look. We were talking just a moment ago. I was in your fireplace"the doctor smiled as he walked to her and grins as Charlotte sonics the candle " Monsieur, that was weeks ago. That was months""Really? Oh. Must be a loose connection. Need to get a man in"the doctor said walking to the fireplace as Charlotte stayed with the girl" Who are you? And what are you doing here""Okay, that's scary"the doctir frowned looking at the clock " You're scared of a broken clock" "Just a bit scared, yeah. Just a little tiny bit. Because, you see, if this clock's broken, and it's the only clock in the room, then what's that?Because, you see, that's not a clock. You can tell by the resonance. Too big. Six feet, I'd say. The size of a man"the doctor could hear the ticking "What is it" "Now, let's think. If you were a thing that ticked and you were hiding in someone's bedroom, first thing you do, break the clock. No one notices the sound of one clock ticking, but two? You might start to wonder if you're really alone. Stay on the bed. Right in the middle. Don't put your hands or feet over the edge.Reinette Don't look round. You, stay exactly where you are. Hold still, let me look.You've been scanning her brain. What, you've crossed two galaxies and thousands of years just to scan a child's brain? What could there be in a little girl's mind worth blowing a hole in the universe"" I don't understand. It wants me? You want me" young reniette said as she looked at the druid as Charlotte held the doctor hand " Not yet. You are incomplete""Incomplete? What's that mean, incomplete? You can answer her, you can answer me. What do you mean, incomplete it be OK charlotte I got you" he said as he points his sonic out as the driod walked to him " Monsieur, be careful"" Just a nightmare, Reinette, don't worry about it. Everyone has nightmares. Even monsters from under the bed have nightmares, don't you, monster " the doctor and Charlotte head to the fireplace as the driod gets stuck"What do monsters have nightmares about" "Me and my wife "he smiled as it moved again and Charlotte grabes something and froze it.