Chapter 7

(A/N hi. Have a good day.)

Aizawa:"USJ."
Class:"Universal studios japan?"
Aizawa:"...Just get on the bus."

Aizawa has just debriefed the class about the field trip to the USJ. Ace was excited because rescue training was different from what they were doing normally in class.

Ace:"*Humming*"
Tsuyu:"Ace?"
Ace:"Yes?"
Tsuyu:"Who's Persephone?"
Ace:"You follow my streams?"
Tsuyu:"Of course."
Ace:"She's my wonderful girlfriend. She's beautiful, funny, and she makes me happy."
Mina:"Awwww. She must be really happy to hear that!"
Ace:"I know she is. I'd do anything for her. And if someone hurt her... well... let's just say stone, ice, and air can be very sharp."

Ace has a terrifying aura around him as Tsuyu changes the subject.

Tsuyu:"So what exactly is your quirk?"
Ace:"Oh that's easy. Its called deck of powers. I can summon a deck of cards with each house having a different element I can bend to my will. Spades for fire, Hearts for ice, Clubs for earth, and Diamonds for air. I can use these cards in many ways, even using them as regular cards."
Tsuyu:"So What was with the punch on Bakugo? It was incredibly strong!"

Ace starts to panic. They can't know he has two quirks or that it's All mights quirk, Since, Well... OFA in its entirety.

Ace:"W-Well! I used a Diamonds card to channel air pressure into my arms and then punched Bakugo with the built up force!"
Tsuyu:"I never saw you take out a diamonds card."
Ace:"Well, remember when I used the hall of boom?"
Bakugo:"I remember. I'm still burnt."
Ace:"Sorry. It was pretty cool though right?"
Bakugo:"I guess."
Ace:"I used a technique called QuickDraw. I quickly draw cards with this support gear."

He points at his deck.

Ace:"It's a neat idea made by my friend Hatsume in the support class. She's really good with tech."
Hagakure:"Hey Mina, who were you with yesterday?"
Mina:"What?"
Hagakure:"You were on a date! Who was the boy?"
Mina:"O-Oh! His names Izuku. Izuku Midorya."

Bakugo almost falls over but catches himself on the fall.

Bakugo:"I know that guy!"
Hagakure:"Really?"
Bakugo:"Yeah! I did some things I regret to him back in the day... we made up not too long ago."
Mina:"That's good. He really hold you in high remarks."
Bakugo:"Tch. Whatever."
Hagakure:"Anyways! I want details! Gimme gimme gimme!"
Ace:"Yeah Mina! Give us deets!"

Mina glares at Ace.

Mina:"Well, he's amazing. He's hard working, treats me right, and is really amazing when it comes to his work."
Hagakure:"What does he do?"
Mina:"Oh- I-I can't tell you that."
Hagakure:"Booooo!"
Mina:"It's a matter of his personal privacy."
Ace:"He would be really thankful that your keeping his secret."
Mina:"I know. He's good to me, so I'm gonna be good to him."
Aizawa:"Everyone off!"

Everyone jumps off the bus, when Ace's mask almost falls off.

Ace:"Thats not good... must of accidentally made it come loose. Eh! It won't happen again!"

He walks in to find Uraraka dying of excitement since her favorite hero 13 was right in front of her.

13:"Hello class! Welcome to the USJ! Now, I have a couple of questions! One... or two... or three, or four, or-"
Ace:"EVERYONE GET BACK! SPECIAL MOVE: TWISTER!"

Ace runs in front of everyone and launches a bunch of Diamonds cards in a circle motion creating a twister that ravages the center of the USJ.

Aizawa:"Problem child what the hell?!"
Ace:"Aizawa get the class out!"
Aizawa:"What are you pulling!?"
Ace:"Look at the USJ! There's portals! We're being attacked!"

Shigaraki:"Well well Well! You missed! Hello Ace! One of our targets is here... but where's All might?"
Ace:"Shigaraki. A friend warned me about you. Listen to me very carefully."

Ace starts walking towards Shigaraki.

Ace:"Your reign has already ended. You really think I missed you? I wasn't even aiming for you. Special move:Ice rink!"

Shigaraki looks behind him. A Hearts card was there with a frosty aura around it. It explodes with ice freezing the ground below them.

Ace:"So you gonna move? I wouldn't recommend it. It's very slippery."
Shigaraki:"Kurogiri! Get them separated!"

Portals take all of class 1-A around the USJ. Ace is teleported into the flood zone where he tries to go for air immediately. But villains have other ideas. One with shark teeth rushes at him, but gets hit by Tsuyu who carries him out of the water and on to a boat.

Ace:"Thanks Tsu."
Tsuyu:"Ummm. I don't know how to tell you this... but... your mask is off."
Ace:"WHAT?!"

He touches his face to not feel his mask.

Tsuyu:"Say... aren't you the guy dating Ashido?"
Ace:"*Sigh* I guess I have no choice. My name is Izuku Midorya. And yes I'm Ace."
Tsuyu:"So that means Persephone is Mina."
Ace:"Correct."
Tsuyu:"Can you get us out of this?"
Ace:"Probably. Can you get me my mask?"
Tsuyu:"Probably. "
Ace:"Great..."

He pulls out a card and poses.

Ace:"Lets rock."