Daniel

Chapter ten

"Why did I expect to find her here?" Rick asked, leaning against the door frame. I woke up to see Rick, Glenn, Maggie and Daryl at the door. "Aww leave 'em alone, it's cute that Carl's gotta friend!" Maggie said, making the guys laugh. Even Daryl was chuckling, I'd expect him to be pissed at me for trusting someone I had only known for a day, but for some reason he seemed happy- maybe something happened on that trip last night that made him decide that he wanted to stay here after all. I turned to see Carl awake, blushing like mad, trying to fix his bed hair, which was adorable, by the way.

"Do I have to give ya the whole 'hurt her and i'll kill ya' speech?" Daryl asked. I turned red and Carl stuttered, "I-I.."

"Nah it's cool I get it, you kids have fun, just keep your hands above 'er waist -don't want no babies popping outta my little sister anytime soon" Daryl smirked.

"Daryl!" Me and Maggie shouted simultaneously.

"Anyway, me and the others are heading out, Daryl's teaching us how to hunt. Seeing as you two liked it so much yesterday, you two can take the fence-watching shift together from now on, we shouldn't be too long- just don't go out looking for us again!" Rick said, still smiling, before the group left us alone at last.

"Sorry about my brother, he can be a bit of an ass sometimes.."

"Heard that!" Daryl yelled from somewhere across the hall, me and Carl just laughed in response.

A few hours later- TRIGGER WARNING

Me and Carl ran to the fence and opened it quickly when we saw the group. They had about four rabbits, six squirrels and one teenaged boy. He was quite attractive, looked around 17 years old maybe, but he had odd kinda look in his eye. This time I was the one to ask, "who's he?"

"Name's Daniel" he said, looking me up and down and smirking. I didn't like the the way he was looking at me.

"We found him whilst hunting, he was alone and defenceless, we'll answer questions later- Carl help us take what we've caught into the kitchen area will ya? And Aleah, could you show Daniel into a spare room?" both me and Carl nodded, following his dad's orders. I lead Daniel to a spare room and he followed behind in silence, but I could feel him staring at me. I turned around once we had arrived in his new room.

"Sweet room" he said smirking, before shutting the door closed behind him. "You know it's been a while since i've been in the same room as girl as pretty as you are.." he said, taking a step towards me, caressing my cheek. I froze. "W-what are you.." I asked but he cut me off, shoving me against a wall and forcing his lips onto me, sticking his tongue in my mouth and kissing me roughly. I struggled against him but it was no use, so I bit down on his tongue.

"You bitch!" he screamed at me, withdrawing his tongue from my mouth, "you're gonna wish you'd never done that" he said before pinning my arms up above my head and using his other hand to run down my body, groping my breasts along the way. A silent tear fell down my cheek and I thrashed as he reached and played with the waistband of my jeans, before sticking his hands in my underwear. I kicked and screamed, desperate for somebody to help, and it wasn't long until I heard the door bust open, and saw Carl standing behind Daniel.