Part 24

Trigger warning
Guns
Shooting

Remus' POV:

Fucking asshole, I hate when Kevin is right. Now I have to tell him of why I want Patton and not some other bitch.

"A few years back, I hit rock bottom. I was the least favorite child, go into bad fuckin habits like hurting myself, I starved myself, nobody liked me.. Well, I was popular and had fake people tied around my finger, but that's it. And then he came into my life. "

I smiled at the though, Jesus.. He made me into such a softie. I loved him so much and I wish he knew how much I cared.

"I tried keeping him out of my life. I told him how bad I was and how I would end up hurting him"

Kevin scoffed "boy, were you right about that" he sneered, making me growl.

I know I fucked up, but Kevin could have been supporting me. Asshole.

"ANYWAYS. He never gave up and before you knew it, he knew everything about me. He helped me with my issues and never looked down on me for it. He saved me from killing myself. He would never leave my side and always just defended me"

"Then why the fuck would you rape him? Makes sense. Someone shows you unconditional love and you can't give them respect"

I backhanded Kevin, making him punch my face. Not smart while I was driving, but I've dealt with worse.

"I'm going to kill you. " I murmured, he showed no fear and just flipped me off. What a prick.

"But yeah, I took advantage of it. I pushed him because I wanted what any normal person wants"

"Most normal people wait until they have consent. I'm pretty sure cheating would be better than raping, but y'know that's just me. "

"Yeah.. And I regret that day to this day. I won't ever just not hate myself for it. But that day.. I got drunk. "

I sighed, it was no excuse but that's it.

"So let me get this straight, this man saved your life and you pay him back with taking his virginity forcefully? That poor kid. I would never forgive you and he won't either. And to top it off, instead of letting him go and be happy with this Logan character, you make him more miserable. "

I stopped the car, we were by the grave at this point. I grabbed the handgun we had in the car, anger fuming in me.

How dare him say that to me?! Patton is going to be happy. Patton loves me. Patton is MINE.

"You don't know how stupid you sound. I'm going to give him everything and I will make sure he's happy" I growl.

He looked at me like I was a crazed animal. "Put the gun down, Rem. Don't do anything you'll regret. If you kill me, you'll be losing an alibi. And you know that your face will be everywhere. That means you can't get food or anything. "

"You don't fucking know that!! This whole thing will end soon enough. Nobody else but me cares about Patton!!! He's my baby boy!!"

"He has his real friends and his real ducking boyfriend! You're traumatizing him more than you already have!" He screamed at me.

I was shaking with anger, my face was burning. I am NOT doing that. I'm helping our love grow back to what it was.

"YOU'RE A FUCKING PSYCHOPATH, REMUS. LET THE POOR BOY GO. GOD KNOWS HOW SCARED HE IS RIGHT NOW!!"

I pointed the gun at his head.

"Y- you take that back. TAKE IT BACK, NOW. I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD, KEV, IM NOT PLAYING ANYMORE. "

He was calculating in his head, he was a fast thinker so I had to do something.

He was right about me being everywhere, I wouldn't have anybody to get food for me and my baby.

This was so stressful.

"YOU'RE LUCKY I DON'T CALL THE DAMN POLICE. WHETHER YOU KILL ME OR NOT, MY LIFE IS OVER. MY LIFE IS OVER BECAUSE OF YOU. YOU HAVE HURT SO MANY PEOPLE AND FOR WHAT?!"

I said nothing, thinking what I should do.

"HUH? FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL GAME? SO YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT? BECAUSE YOUR ACTIONS APPARENTLY HAVE NO CONSEQUENCES??"

BAM BAM BAM

My eyes were closed as I shot. I had to have gotten him since my gun was right by him and he would have gotten shot anyways.

I was too scared to watch myself kill my friend. When I fired three shots, I opened my eyes.