Part 33

3rd Person POV:

THE CAR DRIVE
________________

There they were, everybody in the van. Janus was driving, Roman was next to him, Remy and Virgil sat next to each other.

And in the back, Patton and Logan had the whole seat to themselves. There weren't windows by them so logan was laying down on his back whilst Patton was on top of him, cuddling him.

They had some snacks and drinks for the drive and the rest of their belongings were in the trunk.

The dogs had a dog sitter, Talyn. They were so kind and loved animals. They offered to do it pay free, but Patton refused that offer.

In the van, they all were listening to Disney songs and getting into the spirit of things.
____________

Once the got to the hotel, they all got their suitcases and walked inside.

They got their keys for the room they will be in.

Remy and Emile's were the furthest to the left, The thruples room was next to Emile's and Remy's, and then Patton and Logan.

They accidentally chose the room on the other side of the hall, but they were still close to their friends, thankfully.

Patton's POV:

Once I got into the room with Logie, I placed my things down and looked around.

It was a decently big room and everything was so pretty!! The furniture was very comfy may I add.

We put our things down and since it was 3:45 PM, we decided to go over by the pool and hot tub.

We both changed rather quickly and I grabbed both of our towels, texting the group chat that we're heading to the pool.

We left the room after and walked to the area of the pool. This was a really big hotel. Maybe me and Logie could get a massage later or tomorrow.

I held my boyfriend's hand and soon enough, we got to the pool. I put the towels down and followed Logan.

There was a few people, but mostly kids and their parents in the pool.

Logan sat down in the hot tub and I happily sat right on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck before resting his chin on my shoulder.

The others weren't coming. Virgil fell asleep after being sick. It was because he has terrible motion sickness and we were in the car for hours.

So his boyfriends are helping him and they're relaxing.

Emile and Remy just left us on seen. That usually meant they weren't coming. I wonder what they're doing though.. Eh, probably resting for tomorrow.

Me and Logan just talked in the hot tub for about an hour, getting a dirty look from an older man. Probably because we're gay. But it's okay, he didn't say anything.

Soon enough we left, took showers, and was now laying in bed. It was almost 5 PM.

I looked up at him, we were cuddling, and gave a slightly pouted lip. He looked at me and laughed softly, raising an eyebrow.

"Is there something you'd like, my love?" I smiled and nodded, he knew me too well.

Let it be known that I tended to get very clingy and affectionate when we were in new places.

Even if me and Logie were alone, I was convinced that he would somehow leave and I would be by myself with a bunch of strangers.

He knew that I had this fear, he understood it more than anybody else, and he did what he could to make me feel better.

"Kisses and more cuddles, please!"

He grinned more and sat up on the bed, pulling me onto his lap. He kissed all over my face. My cheeks, forehead, lips, nose, and neck.

He looked at me, I had a big smile and heated cheeks and chuckled. "How long do you think it would take if I kissed all of your freckles"

This made me giggle, I loved this man so much. Words fail to describe my love for him.

"Too long" He made it seem like he had any thoughts about it before replying.

"I think that's enough time" he started to kiss wherever he saw freckles, it brightened my smile.

After about three minutes, I moved and hugged him, making him fall down. He was laying down with me on top of him.

This was going to be the best weekend ever.

We stayed like that until Logan start to get sleepy. This was a rare occurrence since I usually fell asleep first.

He didn't sleep much last night and he didn't drink coffee today so it wasn't a surprise he was tired either. It was a bit weird, but he has his reasons im sure.

He moved me off of him and made it so his head was by my chest. He hugged me and nuzzled his face more into my chest.

I had to move him, making him groan, and I took his glasses off, putting them to the side.

Afterwards, he immediately went where he was before. I held him close and kissed his forehead.

I took my glasses off after, putting them next to Logan's. I closed my eyes and soon after, drifted asleep.

Authors Note

I was supposed to post this last night

But I got really drunk instead lmao, my bad.