Chapter 12

Aito and I got up and ready to go in minutes; I was so excited! Not only did I get to look around Japan, but Aito would be showing me around! I was positive that because Aito had lived here for so long he MUST know some beautiful places to visit...
My heart was pounding in my chest from all the excitement! Day two of living in Japan and I was already so happy I could burst!
Aito came down the stairs, dressed, clean, and groomed. However, I did notice that despite the fact that he'd brushed it, one adorable strand of hair stuck cutely out at the top of his head. It was so cute that I forced myself to pretend not to notice; should Aito realize it, he'd rush to fix it and ruin my secret enjoyment.
Although his flustered embarrassed face was good, too...
I shook my thoughts away quickly.
No, Savannah.
Bad.
I beamed at him, putting on a stereotypical "foreigner tourist" straw hat. "Ready?" I asked anxiously. He grinned at me. "Yup! Let's go!"
"Yay!"

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Aito took me to some of the most beautiful places I'd ever seen. He took me to parks and cute little stores; we even stopped to buy some ice cream! It was the most fun I'd had in ages!
"Where to next??" I asked excitedly, licking my ice cream cone.
Aito smiled at me warmly. "There's a park downtown that I REALLY love; it's gotta be my favorite place! I want to share it with you."
I felt myself blushing just a little.
Aito...
I grinned at him. "Let's go!"
The both of us grinning broadly, we headed off in a direction. I was so excited! Aito's favorite place... I wanted to see it.
We hadn't gotten very far when something totally unexpected happened...

"Savannah...? Is that you?"