chapter 33.

TYLER'S P.O.V

The annoying tone of my alarm wakes me up and I can't get anymore tired than i already am, if i could have it my way I'd sleep this day through, but of course I can't, I have to get up and i have to do this.

I turn over and see that she's still asleep so I leave her be, she also needs the rest.

I feel like a fucking Zombie, that's how drained I am. I physically have no energy to do this today, to do any of this to be honest. I've got to force myself out of that bed and go to classes. I jump in the shower and close my eyes while the warm water runs over my body, soothing out the tension in my muscles. I stand there for about 10 minutes when I feel her soft fingertips graze my back.

"You left me to sleep" she says and I turn to face her. Her body has tiny goosebumps. I pull her under the water, exposing my own skin to the cold.

"You were tired" I place a kiss on her nose, it's been so long that I've done that little action. She smiles and that makes me smile.

"I missed that" she pulls me in for a kiss. "Please don't ever stop kissing me on my nose" her eyes pleading with me, her usual strong self gone and she's vulnerable now. I hold her tight under the hot water.

"I love you" I reassure her. "I know we've been distant the past few days, but I'm never going to leave you, you we're meant for me. No one else will make me as happy as you do. I'll always want to be with you" I admit it.

"I love you, and I'll never hurt you okay, I'm always going to try to be the best I can be for you" I caress her back as she tells me those simple yet calming words.

We stand in each others embrace as the water flows down our bodies. The water took a while to run cold, but eventually it did.

She seemed a bit more happier today, she was the first at the table, already gunning for a big client. I make us some breakfast while she worked. I'll pop by the race course later and just see what little they have for me to do.

"No stop, sit down!" She instructs. I leave the eggs down and take a seat. She stands up and walks to the counter, she's in one of my button up shirts. The fabric stops mid thigh and bunches up by her hips. "I'll cook, you do that".

To be honest I got nothing done. I started at her ass the entire time. I'm a fucking perv when it comes to this woman.

She's chirpy today. Her body sways to a rhythm she's humming and the lace of her underwear peeks back at me everytime she walks to the other side.

It may have been a few days since I touched her and my body is hungry with lust. She knows what's she doing to me.

I step around the island in our kitchen and walk to her. I'm right behind her now and I can't decide what exactly do I want to do to her.

She knows I'm behind her because the movement of her hips against me are coordinated. She turns to face me and I scoop her up onto the counter, sending a bottle of tomato sauce to the floor. I ignore it and move in between her legs, that wrap around me instinctively as we kiss deeply. Her mouth parts and she bites down on my bottom lip pulling it forward. My hands are wild as they struggle with the buttons on my shirt. The shirt falls of her shoulders revealing her bare breasts making me even harder.

"You always look at me like that" she catches me admiring her body.

"You're so beautiful" I kiss her again and she moves her body forward pressing her boobs against me.

One hand is on my stomach and the other is gripping the bulge in my sweat pants. Her hand moves in a steady rhythm and my own are teasing her under my shirt.

***
"That was intense" her body, still breathing rapidly next to me.

"It's been a while" I pull her body in for a kiss. We ended up on the lounge floor.

"I can't get enough of you" she stares at me and her brown eyes make me nervous.

"I don't think I could ever have enough of YOU" I say back.

We sit like this for a while before she gets up and goes back into that shower.

She has work today, she can't smell like sex, I get that.

I change again and finish what she started in that kitchen. We ate breakfast and laughed at stupid jokes and I realized just how much I actually missed her. I really hope she doesn't pull back again. The fact that we can ease up into the way things were, shows that we can get through anything that life throws at us. We need time though.

I guess everyone needs time to get over something drastic.

"I'm leaving now baby" she kisses me on the nose and my hearts so happy that she did our thing. It's my thing technically.

"Bye my love". The apartment grows silent and I start missing her already.

Colour me addicted because I think I am.

I finally get up off the couch and manage to turn on my laptop getting ready to do random evaluations as if I can manage it alone, without the help of Belle I'm at a complete loss.

Amara managed to learn this quickly and I wish I listened more attentively to what her sister was saying.

I pull out my phone and read Amara's text.

*I miss you already* I swear this woman and I share the same brain.

*I miss you even more* I text back quickly and then put my phone away.

_________________________________________
Note:

Remember that time lapse i was talking about? Well the next chapter is this time lapse.

I don't want you guys to get lost, so the next chapter begins at a 1 year later time period from where they are now.

Don't forget to vote and comment.