chapter 40.

"How's your hand feeling?" I look at her.

"It's just a bit sore still, and I need to change the bandages".

I stand up and get the kit they gave her to change the stuff.

She smiles as I do it.

"Thank you" she kisses my nose when I'm done. I'm glad that, that little gesture is something that hasn't been lost.

"I fucking love you so much".

She chuckles softly and mocks me "I FUCKING love you" she rolls her eyes. "You've got such a foul mouth dont you".

"Yeah but my tongue does wonderous things" I lick my lips and give her a lustful gaze before I bring my mouth to that spot of flesh under her ear. I bite gently and I know that single spot has her pooling.

Her eyes are closed and head is thrown back. She takes a deep breath and gulps loudly.

"What's wrong baby" I whisper seductively while my hands slide in between her thighs.

She's acting shy, I know what a little seductress she really is.

"Don't tease me" she pleads softly.

I am just teasing her. I don't want to go to far because of her hurt hand. I know how passionate, or rather rough we are, there's no certainty that I won't hurt her more.

"Oh does this drive you crazy" my hands graze the soft lace she has on. I love when she just uses my Shirt to walk around the house, because it makes it easier to do things like this.

"If you're not going to do anything remove your hands" her previous helpless desire gone, now it's this type of desire that makes her disrespectful.

"What?" I growl seductively. Fuck this I'm going to finger her right now, fuck not going to far. "You are mine and I will do as I please".

Her body vibrates slowly. Her eyes never stray from my own once.

"Do it, please" she begs softly. Her lips parted in ecstacy.

I begin rubbing small circles and increase my pace at a steady rate. Her breathing becomes faster. Her eyes are squeezed shut.

My other hand has to hold her upright, if she changes position, I will have to change position too.

"Tyler" did I mention that I love the way my name sounds when she moans it like that. Her eyes lock with mine and it pushes her over the edge. She lays herself back on the bed.

I rub circle on her stomach and watch her as she recovers. She really is so beautiful, and the fact that she is my wife still comes as a shock to me.

We sit like this in silence for a while. Just enjoying the company of the other.

Of course she had to break it though, because she can't have any peace.

"What time do you have to meet with those people" of course she brought up the meeting I dread so much.

"At 1" I place a kiss on the side of her abdomen. If she continues to walk around this house with nothing but my shirt on, we are going to have a baby.

"Okay, by the way Everly and I got plans to go shopping around 2 so if you don't mind using your car today" she casually says. And I'm surprised. EVERLY and her hate each other.

"Since when are you two freinds" I look at her. I know I look like an idiot.

"Since you and I started going out, remember that time when you thought I kicked you out after we had sex and you got all pouty about it so you instead told her to come and invite me out with you guys" I vaguely remember, I lied to myself there, of course I remember that "well I was under the impression she invited me out and we just started texting and we have since then but we aren't close or anything. I'm just trying to see if I manage to get along with your freinds when you aren't there". There's my wife. She has no intention of being close to Everly but she's willing to try for my sake at least.

"Okay have fun. If you need anything just call me. I'm being serious like wait 30 minutes into that meeting and call me please" I half joke and she laughs.

"Now shoo, i have to get done" she legit pushes me out the room. If I've learnt anything from this marriage so far is that when she wants to get ready it means she's going to take an hour to choose her outfit, another to shower and then another to actually get ready. I have no desire to actually witness that so I'll just go shower in the main bathroom and leave that ensuite to her.

I forget that my clothes are in there, all the better for me. I'll just call them and say my wife has stabbed me I can't make the meeting. Ughh. I'll just fucking go anyway.

***

AMARA'S P.O.V

"I think that blue one suited you more than this purple one" Everly has a point the blue dress focused on showing off my bust and this purple dress is amazing yes but I don't think I'll take it.

"I think I'll take the blue one. And I will ask again. Are you sure you don't want to get yourself one?" I know she wouldn't agree. But I'd like to get her in one anyway. Even if the jeans and combact boots suits her she needs to have one dress atleast.

"Fuck it, I'll let you pick one out" she really is the female version of Tyler.

"Yayy" I drag her around the store and pick out a few. She should have known that I'd do this by now.

"Well could we at least try that pink one first" she's actually become excited. Which makes me excited.

"Yeah, hurry up I need to see how it looks on you" I rush her into the booth.

"This is beautiful" I say to Everly as soon as she comes out the change room. "I love how it hugs your curves. You've got such a body on you" I compliment and she blushes.

"I think I'll take this one" she hugs me.

She insisted on paying for our stuff, but i mean how could i let her.