Human! Monokuma x Reader

Summary:
Y/N: Your name
Your talent: Ultimate Game Developer
Killing Game? No
Chapter size: Giant
A little context: Well, there you go: you are Chiaki's sibling~ And let's pretend it doesn't have the despair stuff, okie?
Theme: Fluff and Drama

These are the appearances of Monokuma and Monomi (Yes, Monomi will appear)

This one-shot was a request by NezukoKamado023

Inspired by Danganronpa's imagines book by abacaxi_com_melao

⚪It's time for the punishment of love!⚫

Y/N Nanami POV

I am Y/N Nanami, Ultimate Game Developer. I just create games.
I am a student at Hope's Peak Academy, class 53. I have an older sister named Chiaki Nanami, class 77, she is the Ultimate Gamer.

We had an older sister named Usami Nanami, but one day, she disappeared, and we never saw her again.

When we entered Hope's Peak, we found a girl named Monomi Enoshima. She was just like Usami. And then we found out that she WAS Usami. She said that she was adopted by the Enoshima family, and that she entered class 78 as Ultimate Magical Girl.

She has two older sisters who are twins, and an older brother. She talks a lot about this older brother and he has a lot of fun with him, even though I've never seen him before. She said that her brother interacts a lot with her, even though he can be scary at times.

Even though Chiaki and I still consider Monomi our sister, she prefers to be considered from the Enoshima family, and as Monomi, but still, I call her sister sometimes.

The bell had just rang, it was time for lunch. I wasn't hungry, so I took my notebook out of my backpack, and started programming another game, still sitting at my desk.

???: Hey, Nanami-san!-A sudden voice calls me.

I look up, and I see Kaede, Shuichi, Kokichi and Rantaro in front of me. They're my classmates.

Y/N: Akamatsu-chan, Saihara-kun, Ouma-kun and Amami-kun. What can I do for you?

Kaede: Well, we were thinking of hang out together later, at the end of class. Wanna come?

Y/N: Oh, i guess.

Shuichi: H-Hey, Nanami-san, aren't you going to have lunch?

Y/N: No, I'm not hungry.

Rantaro: But even if you're not hungry, you can get sick if you don't eat!

Y/N: I know, but today I pass. Also I'm almost sure that Ouma-kun would throw food in my face.

Kokichi: Glad you know, nee-hee-hee!

Shuichi: This is not something to be proud of, Ouma-kun...