Kokichi Ouma x Reader: Cherry Blossom

Summary:
Y/N: Your name
YS: Your surname
N/N: Your surname
Ultimate: Priestess/Priest
Killing Game? No
Chapter Size: Large
A little context: At that time, Kokichi was still forming the D.I.C.E., in that he still does not have the title of Ultimate Supreme Leader.
Theme: Fluff and Drama

Request by AngelicaRosa098

🎲The truth is that I love you, and I want you to know that🎲

Kokichi Ouma POV

As soon as I sit on the bed, I look at our dresser, and see a photo that intrigues me. It was a photo of me and Y/N when I was still 12, and she/he/they 14, when we first met...

I wore a purple Yukata while Y/N wore a white kimono with red and blue details. We were both sitting in a small field of flowers, sitting and smiling at each other.

I take the image and start looking at it, remembering how I and Y/N met...

*Flashback*

At the time, I was only 12 years old. I had to participate in a school trip, where we went to a farm in the interior of the country.

We stopped in a field to play a little. It was a field with tall grass. The children played and had fun while I looked at them. I didn't associate much, since the kids didn't like to interact with me very much.

While looking at the children, I suddenly started to hear something.
A voice.
A beautiful and calm voice.
A voice that made me want to follow it.

I try to follow the voice, and go to a small temple, which is not far from there.
The voice seemed to come from behind the temple.

When I go behind the temple, I see a small field. The field contained several beautiful cherry trees, which dropped their petals all over the field. The field also had several different flowers, and in the middle of these flowers there was a person.

A girl/A boy.
He/She/They wore a very beautiful kimono.
The wind moved her/his/they beautiful hair.
That was where the voice came from.

It was an attractive voice. I was completely mesmerized by her/his/their singing.

She/He/They sang the following song:

A

s soon as the stranger finished his/her/their singing, he/she/they sighs and turns to me. She/He/They then notices me, and we look at each other for a few seconds.

???: What are you doing here, little one?-The person asks me, making me get out of my trance.

Kokichi: Hey, I'm not little!-I exclaim, making the girl/boy laugh.

???: Ehehe, sorry! But... did you end up listening...?-She/He/They ask(s), with a tone of nervousness at the end.

Kokichi: Of course I heard! And I have to tell you, your voice is horrible!