Rantaro Amami x Reader: Escape for me

Summary:
Y/N: Your name
Y/S: Your surname
Y/T: Your talent
Gender: Of your choice
Killing Game?  Yes
Chapter size: Large
A little context: This is basically an AU of how it was the first Killing Game that Rantaro participated

🥑Now explore that love more! 🥑

Rantaro Amami POV

I am Rantaro Amami.
I'm just a normal teenager.
Or not.
I think I have an Ultimate talent, but I don't remember which one.
Well, I am currently in a "Killing game". It's a lot of information for me to explain, so I'll just give you some basic information.
Me and 15 other students are stuck in a school. We are all Ultimates. As I said, I am also one, but I don't remember which one. We are being forced to participate in a kind of "Killing Game".
Basically, if we want to escape from school, we have to kill one of our classmates. After that, the innocent have to try to find out who is culprit. If we find out, the culprit is killed, and we continue with the Killing Game. If we can't find out, all the innocent people die, and the guilty person survives, and can escape from school. The game only ends when there are only 2 survivors.
...
....
I want to end this killing game.
I... I have a special video. I don't know if others have videos like that too, but I can't let them know about mine.
In this video... It has me .
Apparently, it's a message from me from the past to myself, from the present.
He says that I already went through another killing game. That I have to win this game, because I asked for it.
I honestly don't believe this video. I don't know if I should.
.....
But there is a part of it that intrigues me:

Rantaro (From the video): Win this game of death at all costs.  You promised to her/him/they. You promised to her/him/they that you would escape, and that you would live.  You promised... Don't break that promise FOR ANYTHING.

That part really intrigues me...
What he...
No...
What do "I" mean by her/him/theu?
Who am I talking about?
Does it have to do with the dreams I'm having...?

....

Since I started playing this killing game, I had strange dreams lately.
Some of them were nightmares of people dying...
But most were "normal" dreams.
A strange figure appeared in front of me. I didn't know if it was a man or a woman. I couldn't recognize it face, but still... It looked so familiar...

"Rantaro...
Live...
Don't break our promise...
Live, Rantaro...
For me...
For them...
For our hope...
For our future...
For the truths... "

It was what the voice always said.
It just made me more and more confused, and cornered.
Do I have to end this game of death...?

One night, I was lying in my bed, thinking about everything that was happening, until suddenly, one of the Monokubs appeared in my room.
If I'm not mistaken, they called him Monodam...

Rantaro: Hey, what do you want?

I noticed that he had a flashlight in his hand...

Monodam: DO-NOT-TELL-TO-ANYONE-ABOUT-IT.

Before I could ask anything, he aimed the flashlight at me and turned it on.

And then...
I saw...

*Flashback*

Y/N Y/S POV

The fifth.
This is the fifth.
The fifth trial so far.
When will it end?
...

I am Y/N Y/A, Ultimate S/T. I am in a school with 15 other students, also Ultimate Students.

Bito Ongaku, the Ultimate DJ.
Mizu Suisei, the Ultimate Oceanographer.
Hikoki Abieita, the Ultimate Aviator.
Jigan Ju, the Ultimate Gunmaker.
Tento Denki, the Ultimate Coach.
Kakusa Yobidashi, the Ultimate Occultist.
Himitsu Yami, the Ultimate ???.
Yumei Ninki, the Ultimate Model.
Takai Budo, the Ultimate Karate Fighter.
Koun Seijo, the Ultimate Lucky Student.
Shuga Amai, the Ultimate Baker.
Jikko Hayai, the Ultimate Runner.
Yusha Akuto, the Ultimate Anti-heroine.
Tetsuya Shirogane, the Ultimate Cosmaker.
Rantaro Amami, the Ultimate Adventurer.
Y/N Y/S, Ultimate Y/T.