Non-Despair/Toxic! Junko Enoshima x Reader: December 24

Summary:
Y/N: Your Name
L/N: Your surname
Y/T: Your talent
Killing Game? No
Chapter Size: Short
A little context: In this AU, Junko doesn't have all this stuff of Despair. I wanted to write something cute with her, so I took out her "Despair complex".
Theme: Fluff

This was a request from SouCringeVei, the theme was an idea by NezukoKamado023

Inspired by _Musically_Anthony_

💅Now follow the catwalk of love!💅

Junko Enoshima POV

Today is the worst day of my life.
I don't want to leave my room.
December 24, the cursed day.
Today is my birthday.

Although I really like parties or things like that, there are two reasons why I hate my birthday.

First: It's practically Christmas. All magazine companies seem to make me miserable. They keep calling me for pictures, or anything.

Second: Cattles. I don't know why every boy keeps giving me gifts. Not that I don't like gifts, but they are annoying as f***! In addition to being very boring. (IZURU-)

There are several other reasons besides these, but these are the easiest to explain.

I look at my phone, and it's 8:30 AM. It's very cold today, so I'm still under the covers. I get a better look around my room.

Junko: Hey? Where's...

Suddenly, I hear the noise of the front door opening, coming from downstairs. After hearing the door close, I hear footsteps coming towards the room. The bedroom door then opens, and I see my girlfriend/boyfriend in winter clothes.

Y/N L/N, Ultimate Y/T.
My girlfriend/My boyfriend.
Y/N came from another country, but is fluent in Japanese.
Y/N is really a dear and loyal person, because he/she/they managed to win my heart, which is something difficult to win.
I met Y/N after I graduated from Hope's Peak Academy, and we've been dating for a few months.

Y/N: Good morning, teddy bear!

Junko: Good morning, honney~

Y/N walks up to me and kisses my forehead.

Junko: Hm, you are very cold...

Y/N: Yes, I went out to the market, and it is very cold today.-Y/N says, sitting on the bed.-Ah! Wait a minute, I'll get something.

Y/N leaves the room, then comes back with a black and white scarf, and handed it to me.

Junko: For me? Thank you~-I say taking the scarf, which by the way had a very good smell, and was very comfortable and warm.

Y/N is the only person who can gives me gifts and make me happy with them.

Y/N: Happy birthday, teddy bear!-She/He/They say(s), giving me a peck.

Junko: *sigh* Damn birthday...

Y/N: Hey, you don't like your birthday?

Junko: I hate It! It seems that the whole world decides to bother me, without letting me enjoy my day! Not only that, but today it is cold as hell, and other reasons... Agh, I just wanted to relax today...

Y/N: ... Well, in that case...-Y/N takes off his/her/their coat and lies down next to me.-We can spend the day together! Just cancel everything, and we can stay under the covers, maybe watching a movie while drinking hot chocolate~

I smile at the Y/N proposal, and I nod, and hug her/him/them. Suddenly, we heard a belly growling, which apparently was mine.

Y/N: ... I think we better have breakfast.

We were having breakfast normally, until suddenly, Y/N's eyes start to shine as soon as he/she/they looks out the window.

Y/N: Junko, look!-Y/N said going to the window, excited.

Snow.
White snow.
It was snowing.
The street was empty, probably because of the cold.

Junko: Y/N, it's just snow. Have you never seen it?-I say walking over to him/her/the., and hugging
him/her/them around the waist.

Y/N: In my country it never snowed. It's my first time seeing in person...

Junko: I see....... You don't want to take a closer look, do you?

Y/N looked at me with eyes shining, and with a smile of "Of course yes".

I just sigh, and finish my breakfast.

I don't like that idea very much, but I'll give it a chance to him/her/them...

After we finished our breakfast, we our changed clothes. We put on some very warm winter clothes, since it would probably be quite cold. I don't usually play in the snow, so I was a little discouraged, but Y/N was super excited.

As soon as we finished changing, we decided to leave. As soon as I opened the door, I already started to feel the cold. The streets were already covered with snow.  Y/N quickly left the house, and began to admire the snow. I locked the door as soon as I left. Y/N wandered through the snow-covered garden, totally amazed.

Y/N: Uwaa! It's so white, so beautiful!

Junko: So cold...-I say rubbing my hands.

While Y/N admired the snow, I had an idea. I gathered some snow to form a snowball, and threw the ball at Y/N. Y/N looks at me quickly.

Y/N: Hey!!

Junko: Tee-hee!

And so, a snowball war started

The day was really fun!
We played a lot in the snow, and even made a snowman. When it was starting to get dark, we decided to go inside.

We take our baths, and put on our sweatshirts. We spent the afternoon together, watching movies, series, and drinking several glasses of hot chocolate. I think we watched an entire series just today. Of course, we are also under the blankets.

When it was 11 PM, we had finished watching another movie. As soon as it ends, I yawn.

Junko: How about we go to bed, Y/N? ... Y/N?

When I look at my shoulder, I see that Y/N has fallen asleep. I simply smile, and wrap him/her/them in the blanket. I take him/her/them to our bed and put him/her/them there. After that, I lie down next to my lover, and cover myself with the blanket too. I kiss his/her/theyr forehead and say:

Junko: Thank you for making this my best birthday~

Suddenly, Y/N pulls me in for a kiss. At first, I was shocked, but then I kiss her/him/them back. It was a delicate kiss and full of affection. Then we finally parted with the kiss.

Junko: Good night, Y/N~

Y/N: Good night, teddy bear~

End

1109 words
Wow, for someone who doesn't like Junko, I actually did well
I wanted to write something like Y/N becoming Despair because of Junko, or Junko giving up Despair because of Y/N, but then NezukoKamado023 said the theme could be fluff, so that was the result!
Alas, I wish Junko were not toxic or addicted by despair, because then everyone would be alive...

Before we go, people, again give me suggestions for Ultimate Talents for the special chapter!

I think that's all! Bye-onara!