Himiko Yumeno x Male! Reader: Fantasy AU

(If I wrote a Chatfic using original characters from me, or from Danganronpa, would you read it?)

Summary
Y/N: Your name
Y/S: Your surname
Killing Game? No
Chapter Size: Giant
A little context: This is a Fantasy AU, that is, it takes place in a world of Fantasy. In that case, there is no Ultimate Talent
Theme: Drama, fantasy, and slightly action

🔯Now feel that magical love! 🔯

Y/N Y/S POV

King: She will be your suitor, and that's it!

Y/N: Say what you want, old man, I can escape this kingdom when I want!

King: Not while I'm watching!

He leaves my room, and slams the door on top of it. I lie on my bed, angry, almost crying.

It's difficult to be the son of a king, you know?

I am Y/N Y/S, prince of the kingdom of Hope.
My father, the king, is known for being a just and loyal king, which I cannot deny, he is a really good king.
But people don't know how impulsive and bossy he can be.

As you can already presume, I am being forced to marry a princess from another kingdom. And I hate that.

This princess is called Junko Enoshima.  Although she didn't show it, I knew how toxic she was...
Not only that, but I am a person who wants to focus on adventure and fun, not relationships. I even trained sword and martial arts skills.

As I cried, I heard a knock on the door, followed by a voice:

???: Son? Can I enter?

I recognize the voice, which was my mother's, the queen.
My mother is a very kind, calm, and sweet person. I trust her a lot.

Y/N: Yes...-I say wiping my tears, sitting on my bed.

My mother enters the room, and then closes the door.

Queen: You and your father fought again, right?

I nod in silence.

Queen: And in that, you ended up crying again, right...?-She says, worried.

I silently nod my head again.

She sits next to me, and pats her legs lightly, telling me to lay my head on her lap, and I do. As soon as I lie down, she starts stroking my hair.

Y/N: Mom... Why does dad have to be so impulsive?! He even said that I could achieve my dreams when I was little, but it seems that it was just a lie...-I say swallowing the crying.

Queen: *sigh* I know how you feel, son. That was how I felt when I had to marry your father... But unfortunately, this is not only a culture of his family, it's a culture of the kingdom itself... And you know that your father's family is very demanding about their culture...

Y/N: ... In that case, I will flee the kingdom then...

Queen: Hey.-She said, lifting my face from her lap, making me look in the eyes, smiling.-It will be okay! I am here to support you.

I give a small smile, and hug her.

Y/N: Thank you, mom.

*Time Skip to 10 minutes later*

To calm my nerves, I decide to walk a little through a small forest that was next to the kingdom.
They say that that forest was dangerous, but I have visited it over and over again, besides being very beautiful.

As I walked around the place, I heard the sounds of an animal snarling, and a voice saying:

???: DON'T COME NEAR HER!