Mastermind! Shuichi x Mastermind Kaede x Reader: Double Despair

(First time writing a trisal and it is already a disaster)

Summary:
Y/N: Your Name
L/N: Your Last Name
Y/T: Your talent
Killing Game? Yes
Chapter Size: Giant
A little context: You will understand the context, already... I want to pretend that there are no Monokubs here because I'm too lazy to write their lines
Theme: Angst, Drama and D E S P A I R

Request by AyumiMoreh (Dude, the idea she gave is GENIAL (It was not 100% the same as you described, but I made this one for you 😔💞))

🎭The shadows betray you because they serve me🎭

Shuichi Saihara POV

As Kaede laughed, with tears streaming down her face, I stared in amazement at the body that swayed from side to side. Cuts all over her/his/their arm, I could see Y/N's smile, as if she/he/they were happy that it was finally over for her/him/them.

*Flashback*

Y/N L/N POV

"XX/XXXX/2017

Dear Diary

꧁꧂

She's gone.
Our leader is gone.
The Killing Game had started, and we lost two great friends.

Rantaro was murdered by Kaede, and Kaede died in the worst possible way.
So far I remember your body swaying from side to side.
I imagine your body being crushed to pieces...

But why??
I don 't understand why??
I can't go on...

As you may know, I was in love with Kaede. But she started dating Shuichi. Even though I envied Shuichi, for dating a valuable person, he was a good person...

After Kaede's execution, Shuichi ran to his room, crying, avoiding contact with anyone he saw ahead...

I would love to write more, but all my feelings would not fit in this beautiful book I call a diary...

꧁꧂

Signed, Y/N Y/S "

After finishing writing in my diary, I lie down on my bed.

I'm hungry...
But I don't want to go out to eat.
I want to die too.
I want to be locked in my room, and die slowly...
It's better than being murdered...

I feel the tears flow...
I was about to release everything I had kept, when suddenly, I hear a knock on the door.

???: Umm ... L/N-san?-I hear a voice on the other side of the door, which seemed to be from Kiibo.-Can you open...?

I didn't want to open it, but I did anyway.

K1-B0: Everyone is calling you to the dining hall...

Y/N: Ok... I'll be going...

K1-B0: L/N-san, were you crying...? Your eyes are slightly red...

I remain silent.

K1-B0: W-Well, in that case if you don't want to go, that's fine...

Y/N: No, I better go, otherwise Kaito will piss me off later...

Kiibo laughed a little at my comment, and we went to the dining hall. As soon as I arrive, I sit next to Tsumugi. Tsumugi was my best friend, and was the only one who knew about my crush for Kaede.