Maki Harukawa x Reader: A murder case

Summary:
Y/N: Your Name
U/N: Your uncle's name
N/S: Name of your school
Killing Game? No
Chapter Size: Giant
A little context: This story is based on Maki's past as the Ultimate Assassin. And a P.S.: You are Shuichi's sibling ;)

🔪Now go ahead with this dying love!🔪

Y/N Saihara POV

My name is Y/N Saihara, and I am 14 years old.
Since I was little, I have always been interested in "mysteries". Detectives unraveling mysteries, from the simplest cases, to the most surreal murders.
It always made me excited! So, I want to be a detective when I grow up!

I live together with my brother, Shuichi Saihara. He's 16, and guess what: He's the Ultimate Detective! He doesn't look very happy with his detective title, but I'm really proud of him! And I confess that I also feel a little jealous.

He helps our uncle, who is a professional detective, at his agency. I also help them as an apprentice, but I always get super simple cases, which leaves me disappointed. I want to solve murders, just like my brother!!

But all of that changed in one day...

Shuichi and I were once helping our uncle with his agency. It was the day before classes started at the new school that we were going to study.

Suddenly, we were visited by the unexpected, but unique: Kyoko Kirigiri! She was a super famous detective, and smart, one of the best! She was known for solving super complicated murder cases (One thing: Kyoko is already in her 20s~), so Shuichi and I admired her a lot! But we would never expect her to visit us...

U/N: What brings you here, Ms. Kirigiri?

Kyoko: I'll try to summarize this as much as I can.-She said running a hand through her hair.-Lately, I've been solving a case of some kind of unknown "Serial Killer". A murderer has been killing several people, in different places. According to our evidence, the next one will take place at school N/S.

Y/N: School N/S... Shuichi, this... Isn't that the school we just enrolled in?

Shuichi: Y-Yes...

U/N: So, is a murder going to happen there?

Kyoko: That's right. I was thinking of talking to the school principal so he wouldn't open the school tomorrow, but he refused. I then found out that Ultimate Detective was going to study at that school, so I thought he could help with the case.-She said with a smile.

Shuichi cover his face with hat, with an expression of concern on his face.

U/N: Sorry, but Shuichi may not be able to participate in the case.

Y/N: Yeah, he's scared!-I said trying to steal his hat.

Shuichi: Y-Y N, stop!-He said giving me a little push.

U/N: Well, Shuichi was a little... "Traumatized" since the last time he solved a murder.-He said putting his hand on Shuichi's arm.-I also think I won't be able to help. I'm already solving another case, which by the way is far from here, so I won't be available.

Kyoko: So our only option available is...- Kyoko looks at me.

Y/N: Me!

U/N: It won't work. She/He/They is/are only 14, I don't want anything to happen to her/him/them.

Y/N: No! Let me do it, please!-I tell my uncle and then look at Kyoko.-I may be only 14, but it's my dream to solve a murder! And I'm also the only one who can solve this!

Shuichi: But... What if you get hurt?

Y/N: I won't get hurt, everything will be fine! And if I get hurt, it won't be your fault. In fact, the lives of EVERYONE at school are in danger! Come on, let me do this!