Kazuichi Souda x Reader: Confused Love

Summary:
Y/N: Your name
Y/S: Your surname
Your talent: Ultimate Engineer
Killing Game? Yes
Chapter Size: Large
A little context: Here, we participated in the Killing Game, but let's assume that nobody got killed until now, okay? It's like Island Mode but it still with Killing Game.
Theme: Drama (?)

🛠Now, choose the right tool to fix this love!🛠

Why does love have to be so complicated?
Seriously, why?!
I'm having a serious panic attack right now.

I'm Y/N Y/S, Ultimate Engineer. I'm stuck on an island with 16 other Ultimates, and etc...
Let's get to the part that matters.

I have 4 best friends:
Sonia Nevermind, the Ultimate Princess,
Chiaki Nanami, the Ultimate Gamer,
Kazuichi Souda, the Ultimate Mechanic,
And Hajime Hinata, the Ultimate ???.

Well, there's another guy called Gundham Tanaka, the Ultimate Breeder. Here comes the confused part:

I, Y/N, am in love with Kazuichi, but the only ones who know are Hajime and Chiaki.
But Kazuichi is in love with Sonia, in fact he is a tremendous simp for her.
Sonia, on the other hand, is in love with Gundham, which she makes it very clear.
BUT, Gundham is in love with me. Although he makes it very clear, I don't know how Sonia didn't notice it, but thankfully, because I'm afraid of what she can do against me...

But here comes the worst part:
Today, I received a letter from Gundham, where he asked me to go on a date with him.
Only after that, Sonia and I talked alone, and she asked me to help her confess to Gundham.
And it doesn't end there:
After that, Kazuichi said he wanted my help for him to arrange a meeting with Sonia!
But do you know what's worse?
I wanted to spend the day with Kazuichi, and in the end I wanted to confess to him!

Why, love, why?!

Right now, I'm in my room, sitting on my bed, having a panic attack, with Hajime and Chiaki by my side, trying to calm myself.

Y/N: Shit, shit, shit, shit...- Those are the only words I can say at the moment.

Chiaki: Calm down, Y/N, everything will be fine...

Y/N: Everything will be fine?! No Chiaki, it won't be fine!

Chiaki: Yes, it will. In the beginning, love is really complicated, but you get used to it.

Y/N: It's easy for you to talk, when you aren't the one who are in a loving quartet where you bear the responsibility of who will be with whom, with the great possibility that you will lose your friendships.

Chiaki: Well, I'm in a love triangle with Hajime and Nagito...

Y/N: Huh?

Hajime: Chiaki! SSSHHHH!

This talk is weird...

But again, I continue to have my panic attack.

Hajime: Calm that heart! Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale...

I try to calm down as Hajime said.

Y/N: Hajime it's not working.

Hajime: Then you're making it difficult!

I then sigh:

Y/N: That's when I want to kill myself...

Hajime: Don't say that! Specially in the situation we are in!

I keep hyperventilating, until I notice some needles in my dresser.

Yeah... There's only one way...