K1-B0 x Reader: Together

Summary:
Y/N: Your name
Y/S: Your surname
Y/T: Your talent
Killing Game? No
Chapter size: Large
A little context: This one-shot will be a little inspired by the Danganronpa V3: Ultimate Talent Development Plan mode, okay?

🤖Now go ahead with this robotic love!🤖

Keebo: Y/N-san! Calm down!

Y/N: I-I am calm!!

Keebo: But you're too red!

Y/N: You're too!!

You must be wondering what's going on...

Well, I'm Y/N Y/S, Ultimate Y/T. And this is my friend K1-B0, or Keebo, the Ultimate Robot. We are kind of... childhood friends, or something. Keebo was raised by Professor Idabashi, who is a good friend of my father. Because of this, my father and I sometimes visited his laboratory. The first time I saw Keebo, he was still being made, and I was only 12, and at the moment I am 16 (So, yes, technically it took Keebo 4 years to be done). After Keebo was already "complete", I helped him with these things of feelings and more. I know him even before he was complete, that's why I consider him a childhood friend. Since we both had Ultimate Talents, we went to the big one: Hope's Peak Academy.

At Hope's Peak, it was all really fun, but we can say that I was known as Keebo's "Bodyguard". There were some students, mainly from our class, who liked to upset Keebo. I've always had to defend Keebo ever since then. Sometimes I was a little overprotective, or a little jealous. But we were friends for a long time.

Anyway, it's been a year since we studied at Hope's Peak Academy. We have to study there for 3 years. The new year is coming, and it will start our last year of school at school. Keebo was going to his house, until I got his attention:

Y/N: Hey, Keebo-kun!

K1-B0: Y/S-san?-He said as he turned to me.-What is it?

Y/N: I already said that you can only call me Y/N. But... I have something to ask you.

K1-B0: Oh, then go ahead.

I sigh:

Y/N: Do you want to come to my house today?

K1-B0: Huh?

Y/N: Look, I may be being a little too dramatic, but you haven't been to my house in a while and... We only have one more year to be together, because after we graduate, I will follow my path and you will follow yours. But I'm sure that these paths will be very different, so we will rarely meet again. So before that happens, I want to spend as much time with you.

K1-B0 looked at me quietly...

I knew I was being dramatic...

K1-B0: O-Okay...-Keebo said, blushing a little.

I was happy and we went home together. On the way, I felt that we were being watched... But, finally, we had arrived at my house, finally.

(I'm having inter screams of happiness. KEEBO IS IN MY HOUSE-)

Well, the rest of the day was really cool.  I hadn't had that fun with Keebo in a while. Anyway, at night, I was going to sleep. Keebo couldn't lie on my bed or on the mattress, since instead of sleeping, he needs to be charged, so he sat on the corner of the wall.

The next day, in the morning, I was sleeping normally, until suddenly I wake up. I had hit my head on some metal object... When I opened my eyes...
Keebo was lying next to me on my bed.  And well... I couldn't do anything but scream and panic.

And here we are.

As soon as we calmed down, I noticed something on our wrists.

Y/N: What is this?