Kaede Akamatsu x Reader: My Idol

Summary:
Y/N: Your name
Y/S: Your surname
F/N: Your father's name
M/N Your mother's name
Talent: Ultimate Novelist
Gender: Of your choice

♬Let the melody of love begin♬

If it weren't for her, everything would be lost ...

Where do I start?

Well, I'm Y/N Y/S, Ultimate Novelist, and I live in Hokkaido, one of the continents of Japan. I live alone, because my parents are always traveling the world. I thought I tought I would be more focused on my novels because I was alone, but I already had several creative blocks. But one thing that always inspired me was music. My favorite style of music was classical music, as I thought it was from this type of music that the deepest stories came.  But there was one person who inspired me a lot with their music... The Ultimate Pianist. Her melodies were very deep, her music was so... beautiful...

I was always inspired when I listened to any of her songs, I always calmed down... My dream was to go to one of her concerts, but I never had the opportunity, because she never did a concert here in Hokkaido. But everything changed in one day ...

One day, I heard that the Ultimate Pianist was coming to Hokkaido to do a concert, and I was super excited, but also disappointed, because I was full of novels to write... Besides, I was worried. On television, there were several reports that terrorists started attacking Hokkaido, and the police have yet to catch them. My house was a little far from the city, so I didn't care much, but I couldn't have gone down.  And well... That's when it all came together.

I'm not sure how to explain it but ...

A bomb from these terrorists hit my home. Exactly at my house.

I don't have much to say, because everything happened very quickly...

I was almost unconscious, my house destroyed and on fire, and in front of me I saw a figure...

I couldn't see their face, but I could only see his their eyes...

Several days passed before I finally woke up. Somehow, I had survived.  I didn't remember much, but I remember seeing a strange figure..

Looking around me, I see a strange place. A different room that I had never seen before. Everything was getting more and more confusing, until a man appeared, along with a woman.

???: Oh, you woke up!-says the woman.

I remain quiet, not knowing what to say...

???: I see you are suspicious...-says the man.-Then I will introduce myself. I am Ongaku Akamatsu, and this is my wife, Rizumu Akamatsu. You are...?

Y/N: Y/N Y/S... Ultimate Novelist...-I say, with a little weak voice.-Where am I...?

Rizumu: Ah, you're at the Akamatsu family home in Tokyo. Specifically, in the guest room.

Then, Mr. and Mrs. Akamatsu told me what happened.

They and their daughters, Kaede Akamatsu and Kanade Akamatsu (remember that Kaede had a twin sister?) Went to Hokkaido. One of their daughters was walking through the streets (after renting a house) and saw the bomb falling on my house, and ran over there. She found me, and called the ambulance. I was in a coma for a few weeks, until, I was almost waking up. The daughter who "saved" me, insisted on taking me to their house, since they were already returning to Tokyo, so they are now responsible for me at the moment.

I couldn't complain, since I had nowhere else to go. My house had been destroyed.

The day passed. I couldn't get out of bed yet. Sometimes, Mr.Akamatsu and Ms.Akamatsu would come into the room to see how I was doing. I also met Kanade Akamatsu, one of their daughters, which I thought was really fun. But I was curious. Mr. and Mrs.Akamatsu told me about their daughter, Kaede, but I hadn't yet met her, since she haven't yet "visited" me.