🍋🔞Fem! Shuichi Saihara x Fem! Reader: SMUT!🔞🍋

(We already had a Yaoi with Nagito, why not a Yuri with Shuichi?(I don't know if there will be a lot of views because it is Yuri))

Summary:
Y/N: Your name
Y/S: Your surname
Ultimate: Actress
🔞: Hot start
Killing Game? No
Chapter Size: Large
A little context: Already warning that there will be BDSM. Then read in a very private corner. Perhaps you'll be traumatized because it may have new experiences. I'm also not an expert on Yuri, I even did some research, so maybe it's not what it really is.
Theme: Smut/Lemon

🍋🔎(͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °)🔍🍋

Y/N Y/S POV

Today is probably the worst day of my life.
I, the Ultimate Actress, have never been so angry with acting.

Basically, our class had to do a play. And I participated, obviously. I actually had no choice.

Bur, I received the worst role of the play: Succubus. (Google it if you don't know what Succubus is)

Okay, I can be a little... Perverted... But not to the point of being a Succubus! The way it looks like she only thinks about sex pisses me off a bit... The worst is that they didn't even write role correctly.

Damn Hope's Peak Academy!

Today is the day of the play, that is, I will have to be ashamed in front of an audience. As an Ultimate Actress, I have experienced a lot of shame, but this is perhaps one of the biggest.

*Time Skip to after the play because I'm too lazy *

Third Person POV

After the play was over, Y/N was returning home with her girlfriend, Shuichi. Before returning home, the two decided to stop by the market. The whole way, Y/N kept complaining about the shame she went through, while Shuichi listened silently.

Y/N: But the worst part of all, that ridiculous outfit showed my body a lot! More than those wiggles!

Shuichi: If you think this was a horrible experience, imagine how I was, watching you hit on people who weren't me...

Y/N: Owwn, are you jealous, Shu?-Y/N says, teasing Shuichi a little.

Shuichi: Not only that, but... Y-You look really pretty in that outfit, Y/N...-Shuichi said, blushing.

Y/N: Aaah, thank you Shuichi! But still, I never want to play a Succubus again in my life!

Shuichi: I... I think I can change that.

Y/N: Eh?

Shuichi approached Y/N, blushing a lot, but trying to maintain confidence.

Shuichi: Y/N... I-I... I want you... to be my Succubus today!

Y/N was quiet for a few seconds, but then smiled, and moved closer to Shuichi, knowing what her girlfriend meant. The two have already done that, but rarely did, since Shuichi was very shy.

Y/N: Ohoho, are you sure? I didn't expect YOU to ask for it, Shushu, since it's always me who asks~

Shuichi: I... I'm sure!

Y/N: Okay then! But remember, as it has been a long time since we did this, I will go with everything today~

*Time Skip*

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
(Let's start this shit early)

Y/N approached the bed...