The practice match

Picture: Pinterest

Art: Haikyuu

no ones pov:

It was finally the end of school and you were finished cleaning the classroom. You dusted the board off and left the classroom. You took out your phone and house keys. You had to get B/n cuz you promised to take him to your next practice match. Your house was about 20 minutes away and Karasuno was gonna be at your school in 40 minutes, so you had to hurry if you wanted to get there on time. You quickly dragged B/n out the house, gave him a piggy back and ran there. 

 You finally got to the club room and you were actually 15 minutes early. So you quickly unlocked the gym and told B/n to take out the volleyball basket while you greeted the other team and got changed. You gave him the keys to the closet and went to the clubroom.  You ran to the front of the school to see that the bus just stopped. You lined up next to Kanea.

your pov:

 "Dude you were almost late." she whispered. "Kanea y/n's never late for volleyball, you know that." Akari said moving to my other side. She gave me a closed eye smile and I gave a small smile back. As the opposing team lined up we all looked in front of each other. We bowed lightly and I met eyes with the captain of Karasuno. He was the one in front of me. I could tell this team was different. They were not going to underestimate us like the others.

"Y/N -CHANNNNN" I heard a cheery voice scream. "I turned my head to see an orange haired future ace running to me with his arms open. "Shouyo.... nice to see you again." I said bluntly but I was happy on the inside. He let go of my neck and gave me a big smile that always made my day. I turned my eyes slightly too see a certain tall blueberry. He was staring at me and hinata. We made eye contact for only 2 seconds, but those 2 seconds felt like heaven. I could stare into those beautiful eyes forever. It was like his eyes were saying 'I was waiting to see you again' and that made me get a feeling in my stomach. 

"Lets have a good match." I turned my head to see Daichi sawamura. He had his hand out in a form asking me to shake it. I lightly took his hand, It made sense he was the captain I could just tell he was responsible and that he  can intimidate his underclassmen. I nodded in response giving him a emotionless expression. But from my eyes almost anyone could tell I was ready to beat there ass.

AFTER MEETING EVERYONE:

 It was always a form of respect for the captain to show the opposing team where they could change, So I led them there. It was a pretty neat clubroom I opened the door for them and put a hand out saying they could go in. Hinata, Tanaka, Noya and Yamaguchi were just staring in amazement.  Yes I remember all there names. Hinata talks about them so much and even showed me pictures. So I already recognize all of them. 

Kageyama  stopped at the door of the clubroom and turned his head down to look at me. (If your taller than him then I'm sorry just imagine pls :)) He locked eyes with me and gave me a small smile. I smiled back a little. "When B/n woke up in the morning he couldn't stop talking about how cool you were and he's really happy since he gets to see you again today." I whispered to him making sure no one was looking at us. He blushed a little hearing the fact that someone thinks he's cool. "wait he's here?" He questioned quietly. I nodded in response." he's in the gym and I'm sorry if he jumps you." I whispered back a little embarrassed. He chuckled lightly and said "Its fine I don't mind" 

TIMESKIP TO GYM:

I watched as Karasuno entered the gym with Hinata just staring in amazement. His antics made me chuckle. Our gym was quite huge. "KAGEYAMAAAA, SHOUYOOOOO!!!" I heard my little brother scream as everyone's attention went to him.  He jumped hinata and hugged him tightly "Hey B/n!" Hinata said putting him down and giving him a high-five. Then B/n ran straight to kageyama and looked at him with sparkled in his eyes. "Kageyamaaaaa!" B/n hugged kageyama's waist as tight as he could. Even though I warned him he still seemed a little startled.