Todoroki is hot :)

Your pov:

"OIKAWA-SAN?!"

"TOBIO?!"

Oikawa started looking at kageyama, then to me, then back at kageyama and that went on for like 20 seconds.

"IWA-CHAN!!!" Oikawa screamed with tears filling in his eyes. "y/n-CHAN BETRAYED US!" He started running downstairs to iwaizumi. I just sat there with a annoyed expression until I realised kageyama was looking at me with a heartbroken expression. "What?" I said tilting my head to the side a little. "are you..." He turned his head to the side averting his gaze from me. "Are you dating Oikawa?" 

"....."

"WTF NO. GROSS!" I screamed holding my mouth like I was about to puke. "Hey I heard that!" Oikawa came sliding back in front of the doorway pointing at me. "Good you were supposed to." I looked at him with a dead expression. I turned back to kageyama with a innocent face. "Oikawa's my best friend also. He's gay and dating iwaizumi so yea. I'm not dating him. I said with a small smile.  I decided to add a little to that sentence "I'm not dating anyone actually cuz SOMEONE decided to scare them off" I said looking at Oikawa with an annoyed expression. "I'm just protecting you!" He said crossing his arms looking offended. 

"Your not protecting her shittykawa. y/n knows how to take care of herself" Iwaizumi said and slapped the back of Oikawa's head.  "Hey Tobio"  Iwaizumi said turning his head to meet the gaze of the confused blueberry. Iwaizumi flashed him a nice smile. "Hey..." Kageyama said still confused on what's going on. 

"Wait a sec... Toru, Iwa.. you know Kags?" I asked gesturing a hand to kageyama. "Oh yea.. Tobio went to the same middle school as u-" N/n-Chan How could you bring my rival into our home!" Oikawa interrupted iwaizumi and dramatically put a hand on his forehead.  "Ok first this is my house not your and...Rival?" I asked tilting my head.

TIMESKIP:

 iwaizumi explained, why Oikawa hated Kags while I made some soba cuz Todoroki is the man when it comes to food and basically everything. 

"Ok then" I set the food onto the table. Everyone quietly sat down. There was a huge awkward silence, like it was so uncomfortable. "Ya'll are so fucking awkward" I straightforwardly came out. The three of them laughed a little. "I mean we never really talked to each other since Oikawa would pull me away from him. Although I remember Tobio would always  follow Shittykawa around. It was actually kinda funny and cute" Kageyama blushed with that statement it was kinda embarrassing. 

   "Whatever, it doesn't matter if he did or not I'm still gonna beat him" Oikawa said with a peeved expression. "Your acting as if Kags isn't here. You know you wouldn't have your great king title without him." That got Oikawa a little pissed. He crossed his arms ,turned the other way and refused to eat like a child. 

 "EAT THE GODDAMN FOOD" I screamed hitting Oikawa's head. "I SPENT TIME AND MONEY MAKING THAT YOU AINT LEAVING ONE BITE" I screeched. Kageyama and Iwaizumi were just scared to death by my angry aura, And Oikawa was just eating with a terrified crying expression. I looked up away from Oikawa, to kageyama and Iwaizumi. "Anyway how have you guys been?" I asked them both with my expression turning from terrifying to innocent.

TIMESKIP AGAIN:

It was getting a little late and I decided to walk kageyama out of the house so we could talk a little privately. "Hey uh.. sorry for holding you back for so long." I looked down and fiddled with my hands. "I didn't mean for it to happen I- " I stopped talking when I felt a soft and large hand on my head. I looked up to see kageyama softly smiling at me. "Hey its cool. I had fun too so thanks." He said putting his hand down to his side. "Plus your cooking is so good. I need to come over again just so I can have more of that. He said, his small smile not leaving his face. I giggled a little. "I can make you a bento some time if you want?" His eyes sparkled at my offer. "R-Really?" He said stepping a little closer. "Sure! Our schools are both in the direction of Ukai's store so I can make you one whenever you want okay?" I responded.

 He nodded with a even happier smile. I could hear Oikawa screaming from the window with Iwaizumi stopping him from trying to beat up Tobio. We both stood there with genuine smiles but on the inside we were actually like 'really'? "Anyway thanks for the gift...and the meat buns" I cheered. "My mom and sister helped me make it so you should thank them. I'm sure they would love to have over some time." *insert louder Oikawa screeching*  "You have a sister?"  I tiled my head to the side. "Yea her names Miwa" My eyes widened. "Miwa kageyama? I know her. I saw her at one of my middle school matches and said how I reminded her of... Well you." I blurted. "Wait you know her? " 

(If you didn't know Kageyama has a older sister. You should know if you read the manga"^^)

"Yea! She's basically my best friend. I haven't seen her since middle school though. I don't know why she was at my matches. She's way older than me" I said putting a hand on my chin.  

After we talked for a bit we both realised it was getting even more late. Y/n c'mon just try it! I encouraged myself. I put a quick hand on kageyama shoulder and kissed his cheek (Haha bitch you thought) I tucked some strands of hair behind my ear, shyly looking down. "Thanks again." I said fiddling with my hands. 

kageyama's pov (I had to put his pov somewhere):

I was about to say bye to Y/n when she gently pulled me down by grabbing my shoulder and kissed my cheek. As soon as I felt her soft lips, My face went beat red. She tucked her hair behind her ear and looked down cutely playing with her hands. "Thanks again." She said, still fiddling with her hands. I guess she really does like the gift. I chuckled at her antics. *Oikawa screeching even loude-  .... Oikawa screeching has been cut off*

"Ill see you later" I said putting a hand on her head, ruffling her hair.  "Yea bye" She said with a quick smile. I walked off about 10 steps and turned again to see Y/n standing at her doorway getting ready to beat Oikawa for his screeching. Man, that is actually terrifying. 

 BONUS ENDING:

Your pov:

I was on my way to beat the shit out of Oikawa because of his screeching. I guessing Iwaizumi already beat him cuz when I kissed Kageyama's cheek he screeched louder but it was cut off. I slammed open my bedroom door and "AAAAAAAAH WTF HOLY SHIT WHYYYYYY!?" I cried.                  Lets just say Iwaizumi did shut him up but not in the way I thought he did. My poor eyes 

AN: I didn't post on Friday cuz I started writing this but then I lost motivation cuz I was hungry, tired and needed a shower. -_-. I should really stop having coffee and Cheetos all the time lmao. Anyway. It was my b-day on Saturday and my parents forgot again so that's awesome! 😀 Nov 14! I'm only saying this cuz I need to let out my disappointment in my parents lmao :) Anyway I hope you enjoy your day