oop

No pic for now cuz the links are a bitch

Your pov:

Today was Tuesday and we had a practice match with another school. I didn't know who it is and I was just informed by my wing spiker friend Kanea. 

"Karasuno again?" I tilted my head to Kanea. "Yep! They offered since your orange haired friend really wanted to go again for last time." She said jumping on her tip toes. I closed my locker and flung my bag over my shoulder. 

Karasuno again...I'm gonna see Kageyama... KAGEYAMA!? Omg but what about what happened in the weekend.  "Hey uh Kanea." I looked at my dark haired friend while I tried showing no emotion. "Can you tell coach I wont be able to be here for the practice match? I have some stuff to do." I told her trying not to seem suspicious. 

She raised a brow at me. "But you never miss a practice match. Let alone practice itself." Oh gawd. "Yea well something....came up." She looked at me suspiciously. "No." I looked at her with an annoyed expression. "I'm sorry would you like to repeat that?" Kanea looked intimidated but didn't want to back down. "No I would not, but thank you for the offer."  She said walking a little faster. 

"Kanea." I said furrowing my eyebrows at her. "You never miss practice! I aint letting you leave." She crossed her arms and ended the convo by walking away. I sighed. "I guess I'm not getting out of this" I looked up to see Kanea walking back to me. "Would the dear queen like anything from the café?" She said and lightly bowed. "Don't call me that. And just get me some cake with iced coffee." She nodded and skipped away. 

TIMESKIP:

I watched as the bus stopped in front of the school gates and jolted slightly at the thought of seeing Kageyama.  "Y/n you okay?" I looked at the blond setter and gave her a discreet nod. She stood straight again but wasn't convinced I was okay. I watched as the team exited the bus but I didn't see Kageyama or hinata. Maybe he's not here- My thoughts were interrupted when I saw Shouyo pushing Kageyama out of the bus.

Kageyama pov:

 "Come on Kageyama! You have to get out the bus!" I heard hinata scream as he struggled to push my back. "Boke leave me alone!" I shouted back. "Oh? Does the king not want to be here?" Tsukishima smirked which I scowled too. "Maybe Its because of his future girlfriend." Ennoshita teased with a proud grin. "She's not my-" I was interrupted when Tanaka senpai pulled my arm and got me off the bus. "I'm just not feeling good." I said with a disturbed frown. 

"You can make that excuse after the match."  Nishinoya senpai said as he proudly walked to line up. I walked to the line shyly looking down. Ok the real reason I didn't want to be here is because I couldn't get my mind off Y/n and what happened at her house. It turned out I was standing opposite Y/n. Just my luck. 

Your pov:

I looked up to see strong dark blue eyes. I bit my lip and blushed lightly just wanting to escape from reality. We both bowed and I took the team to there changing room. I went to my own changing room and got ready.  

"Hey what do you think that moment was about?" I heard Kanea ask the team. " You mean when the setter refused to exit the bus?" Akari asked. "Apparently he didn't want to see the 'queen' because it would fluster him." Everyone's eyes were on me and had wide smirks. I just ignored them and left the room. "Damn okay" I heard Kanea say before I completely closed the door. 

I sighed deeply and walked to the gym. There was no one there but then I noticed Kageyama coming out of the corner gym room with a trolley of volleyballs. His eyes landed on me and I quickly turned my gaze to the floor. I heard him hesitantly walking to me. "Hey" I slightly looked up to him. "Hey" He said back. "Listen" We both said at the same time. "Uh you can go first." We said at the same time again. I rubbed the back of my neck.