When you kissed

Your pov:

 "Wasn't I supposed to do something today?" ...... "OMG KAGEYAMA"

Yay today is finally a freaking Saturday! Me and Kageyama decided that today he would come over so we can study. To be honest my entire life schedule has changed ever since I met Kageyama. I honestly don't know how we got so close. Plus were both socially awkward which is kinda surprising since its usually an extrovert like Shouyo coming up to me and basically adopting me.  I mean Shouyo is kind of the reason I know Kageyama ,so I'm kinda happy. I basically see him almost everyday and we have become really good friends. 

Well anyway I was thinking all of this while I was sleeping so I was kinda just thinking unintentionally. Then I remembered that Kageyama was coming over in 1hour and 30 minutes approximately. I rushed out of bed to get ready and quickly cleaned my room. I ran into all the rooms in my huge mansion to check if every room was clean. Every. single. room. There are like a bunch of rooms which was really annoying. 

I quickly remembered I haven't even taken a shower yet so literally rushed like a fucking cheetah to my room. It was a Saturday so there was no way I was gonna miss my bath. I don't care if Kageyama was coming over. I'm taking my weekly bath. (U-U)

I took a quick shower and washed my hair before relaxing in my bath. I took a nice deep breath as I let the relief and comfort take me over and I merged in the water. I started my daily shower routine like usual and when I was done my dumb ass completely forgot Kageyama was coming over. 

"Nee-san!!!" I jolted up slightly as I heard B/n banging on my bathroom door. "Kageyama's here!!" I widened my eyes. "Oh FRICK!! Okay OKAY I'm coming!"  I quickly washed my hair to warm the cold feeling and wrapped a towel around me. 

Kageyama's pov:

I got to Y/n's house and knocked on the door without hesitation. I wasn't excited to study I just wanted to spend time with Y/n. I saw the door open but I didn't see Y/n.  "B/n?" I tilted my head as I saw the little boy with a huge smile. He looks really happy to see me. "Kamiya!" Kamiya? Oh right he probably cant say my name properly. I smiled as I saw B/n's excitement. "Hey B/n. Is Y/n here?" I asked as I kneeled down and patted his head. 

"Oh nee-san?" I nodded. "Oh she's in the shower right now! Ill go get her!" B/n let me in and grabbed my hand telling me to follow him to Y/n's room.  I stood outside her room as I heard B/n calling for his older sister. Taking a shower huh? As I thought of that, an image came to my head which I immediately ignored and blushed to.  

After B/n called Y/n he told me to sit on Y/n's bed and wait. I nodded and followed his instructions, thinking that's what Y/n told him to tell me. As I sat down on Y/n bed I observed her room some more. I saw she has a computer on a white table and black swivel chair in the corner of her room. It looks like she plays video games too. Then I looked at a weird table thing leaning on her wall. It looked like that thing DJ's use. I noticed she had a small ear mic too. 

Maybe she can sing. I thought. I then looked next to me on the bed and noticed a over sized shirt and some shorts. Wait...Are these Y/n's clothes?! B-But If there here that means- My thoughts were cut off when I heard the bath room door slightly open. 

Your pov:

I opened the bathroom door with a towel tightly wrapped around me. I usually left me clothes in my room cuz my bathroom was way too cold to put my clothes on in. I looked up and- 

"AAAH WTF WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" 

"Y/N IM SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TOO B/N TOLD ME TO WAIT IN YOUR ROOM AND-"