The abandoned market

Previously on Starscream's change: Megatron and Optimus hung out a lot and the autobots were slowly trusting him... six days since Starscream was captured... "Optimus! We got a call! And... it's Starscream!" Yelled wratchet... a while later, when the medication wore off, Starscream was feeling like his usual self.

The next day the three bots left before anyone awoke. They were staying in an abandoned marketplace on the outskirts of Nevada. Starscream was looking around for threats. "Do you have this feeling someone's watching us?" Asked Megatron "I told you there was something sketchy about this place" said Optimus. Starscream flicked his wings into an imitating position and started to look around again.

(Meanwhile Soundwave)

Soundwave was rapidly searching for Megatron for weeks and weeks. That's when he found him. Him and what looked like Optimus and Starscream. He decided to video the whole thing, to show knockout and the rest of the commanders. Since no one could decide who would run the nemesis all the commanders were running it together. Soundwave observed the trio. He hid on a high ledge, behind some rocks. When Starscream was done searching he went back to the other two. Soundwave was too far away to hear what they were saying, but eventually Megatron plopped down, like he was trying to sleep... or he was just laying down. Then after another few minutes he got up and went to a corner and back like he was pacing. That's when Starscream's crimson optics looked to where Soundwave was at. He shrunk back. "He can't see me can he? No, I am too far away. Right?" Thought Soundwave. Starscream looked back at the others and started talking again. Soundwave quietly sighed in relief. "STARSCREAM!" Yelled Megatron. Soundwave could barely hear it, but it sounded less like anger and more like laughter. Soundwave was a bit confused but he pushed it aside. He zoomed in a bit on Starscream. He was... a lot taller, a little bigger (if you know what I mean), and seemed more... what? Lively? The color of his armor was a lot different too, matched his name a bit more. The third bot was definitely Optimus Prime, but they weren't fighting. It was more like they were friends. Megatron spoke up again. "BUT THATS WHAT I THOUGHT!" He yelled "I SAAAAIIIIID! I DON'T CARE MEG!" Starscream shouted back. They still didn't seem mad. Megatron sat back down. Soundwave noticed something shining against the light of the rising sun of Starscream's hip, and on Megatron's back. He zoomed in and saw that they both had swords. They were kind of cool Soundwave had to admit. Although Soundwave still couldn't figure out why Megatron needs so may weapons. He had a blaster cannon, two swords that came out of his arms, and now another sword? But, Soundwave did notice the Megatron no longer had a blaster on his arm, and on his knuckles he had what seemed to be silver... dots maybe? Soundwave also noticed that Megatrons optics were less purple and the lightest shade purple color is his optics was golden (where It looked like their pupils). The sun arose a bit more. Megatron and Starscream walked off. Soundwave realized how thirsty he was right about now. Again, he pushed it aside. Optimus didn't follow them. Instead he did some magic trick and made a few cards fly out of his belt. The sun arose even more. Starscream and Megatron came back. A few clouds passed over the sky, as the sun inched higher. Soon Optimus and Megatron started arguing. Starscream punched them both in the face, that shut them up. Good thing too, they were saying some pretty crude things. Megatron stormed off. Optimus turned around, facing his back tword Starscream and started meditating. That's when Soundwave decided to shut off the video and fly back to the nemesis.

Ok guys. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry. I know I said my brain was working overtime and it is but for now we will have to stick with the short chapters until I refill on my constant imagination. Read on my friends!