Chapter Ten.

A/N: God this shit was hard to make. It's mostly just a chatfic chapter since I wanted to include the others. Hope you enjoy. Book ends November 30th.
___________________________________________________________________________

Atsumu giggled, watching Osamu and Sakusa fight. It was stupid, really. All Kiyoomi did was say Atsumu was cute, to which he blushed at. I mean, who wouldn't? Sakusa Kiyoomi is fucking hot!

They looked over at him, Sakusa blushing at the cute sound, while Osamu stared protectively at him. Walking over to the hospital bed, Osamu coddled his brother. "Mine."

Glaring at each other, they missed the way Atsumu looked at them both. Full of love, admiration, and happiness. Atsumu cuddled closer to his brother, smiling softly at his honey and oak wood scent.

The boys stopped glaring, looking at the blonde sleeping soundly. "He really deserves the world.." Osamu started, Kiyoomi staring at him expectantly, "Our parents don't like him that much. Dad left when we were 12, claiming it was all Atsumu's fault for being born. Our mom became cold and distant, only talking to us when needed. She would get drunk and abuse Tsumu. It's gotten better, I think, but it's still bad. She hates Tsumu, and wants nothing to do with him. He's my brother, though he might be older by a few seconds, he still acts like a child. I always needed to protect him. Lately though, I've been treating him like trash. Keeping my dream a secret from Tsumu so he won't burst out in tears and run away again. He's always been there, but I always hurt him. I'm not surprised he saved me. Once, when Kita was going to clean the gym, Atsumu insisted he did till we all relented. The next day, we found a passed out Atsumu, two men beat up on the gym floor, and a gun. We reported it to the police, Tsumu got r-raped, and the two men went to jail. That would've been Kita if Atsumu hadn't- hadn't insisted on cleaning up. It was like he k-knew." Osamu broke down sobbing, looking at Kiyoomi through tears. "He doesn't deserve this. He always puts up this cocky, narcasistic, asshole act but he's so kind. I'm sorry I couldn't save you Tsumu, i'm sorry. So sorry."

Kiyoomi took in this information, connecting some dots, "O-osamu," he mumbled, the grey-haired twin humming through tears, "That wasn't his only time getting assaulted.."

Osamu stood up from his seat, about to scream before realising his brother was still sleeping, and dragged Sakusa out. "What do you mean it's not the only time?! He promised to tell me if it ever happened again!" the youngest miya twin whisper-yelled.

"The day I stayed with him at school, before the accident, some guys gang raped him. He called me up at 4 am to bring him clothes. He didn't notice I was staring at his legs, Osamu, no I was not being a pervert, there were scratches and nail marks dotting his thighs."

Osamu was seeing red. How dare someone hurt his big brother?! Taking a deep breathe, Samu called up Suna and Oikawa, telling them to meet him at the hospital. Soon enough, Iwaizumi, Oikawa, Suna, and Kita showed up.

"I only asked for Sunarin and Oikawa."

"No way was I letting Oikawa travel from Miyagi to Hyogo alone," Iwa sneered, a protective hand around Oikawa's waist.

"Suna called me saying it had to do with my baby Tsumu, what happened?"

"Tsumu will be released tomorrow. I need Kita, Oikawa, and Suna to stay and watch him. Since Iwaizumi is here, he'll come with me and Sakusa. Meet us at my house tomorrow, we are staying at Sakusa's for a tops night."

Agreeing, they parted ways. The tops are planning revenge and a welcome home party, and the bottoms are cooing over how cute Atsumu was. The day wasn't the best, but it sure was eventful.