Chapter 21

~ The Suicidal Squad ~

Jennie: If only the dean could stop babbling and give us our fecking degrees already…that’d be great!

Roseanne: You would create a group chat in the middle of graduation!

Somi: Guys, I can’t believe we’re done! We’re almost there, babes! :D

Lisa: I’m kinda nervous… is anyone else nervous? I mean, I’m like, sweating bullets. This gown is so fucking hot. It’s suffocating!

Roseanne: Lisa, where are you? I see Somi and Jennie, but I can’t find you.

Lisa: I’m behind the giant with the afro. This giraffe is blocking my view and it’s stressing me the fuck out. How am I supposed to see the stage!

Somi: Lisa, breathe dude. All you’re doing is walking across a platform and accepting your diploma. No big deal.

Jennie: … in front of hundreds, no thousands, of people.

Roseanne: Jennie, stop. Lisa, you’ll be fine! Just don’t make eye contact with anyone.

Jennie: …or trip. The possibilities of falling are pretty high if you think about it.

Somi: She’s got a point there. Remember Monty from last years’ graduation?

Lisa: Uhhh, no. Who’s Monty??

Jennie: Exactly. Poor kid fell off the stage during his walk and was forced to transfer states. It’s rumored he still can’t find a job or get a girlfriend.

Roseanne: Guys! Enough! Lisa, you’ll be ok! Just… think of something that makes you relax :)

Lisa (to Roseanne): You make me relax ;)

Roseanne (to Lisa): Shoulda seen this coming *sigh*.

Roseanne (to Lisa): Wanna know what I do? I picture the audience in their underwear! I know it sounds stupid but it really does help.

Lisa (to Roseanne): Oh, god. Oh, gross. I just pictured Professor Hans in his tighty whities. How am I supposed to walk up there and shake that man’s hands now?!

Lisa (to Roseanne): Can I just picture you in your underwear instead?! It makes for a much better visual, lemme tell ya.

Roseanne (to Lisa): Fuck the underwear, picture me naked… ;) How’s that for a visual?

Lisa (to Roseanne): …

Roseanne (to Lisa): ?

Lisa (to Roseanne): Sorry, got distracted. Yea, that’s definitely a much better image. Holy fuck…

Roseanne (to Lisa): If you’re good, maybe I’ll even let you live it out once this is over…?

Lisa: Fuck Roseanne… don’t tease. You’re making it hard to focus. Making other things hard as well… ;)

Jennie: I KNEW IT! I KNEEEEEEWWWW IT!

Somi: Were you two sexting just now?!

Roseanne: JENNIE! SHE DOESN’T HAVE A DICK!

Lisa: Someone please kill me now… Mercy kill. Do me the solid. Please.

Lisa: Wait… you thought I had a dick?! What the actual fuck, Jennie!