TheFamousFilms Theory

Based off of the new trailer on Twitter for Season 3 of the FNAF Series.

Okay.

So, from the beginning to the end, this trailer raised a lot of questions. From telling us that we think we know his (Bryan's) story to the deep voice saying "It was HER all along". I actually found a theory by YourPalGoldie on this, so this'll be based off of their theory. It's actually the video on top.

As Goldie has said in their theory, Bryan may have partially planned his death. I mean, why else would he give Twisted Bonnie the book? Why would he say that he was giving it to him just in case something bad happened to him? Why were we never aware of the book until now?

Bryan never mentioned it once in his videos until we saw it when he gave it to Twisted Bonnie. It wasn't like the portal timer. It's probably just as important, maybe even more, as the portal timer. The book seemed to have a lot of important information in it if Bryan wasn't trusting anyone, not even the viewers, to know about it. We know he does stuff off camera, that's a fact. So whenever he was off camera, he might have been planning Glitchtrap's defeat. Even if it meant he had to die.

In the trailer, he says he knew couldn't defeat the evil alone. He knew he was going to die. Just not how. Those parts that Molten used on Bryan were put there just in case he died like Goldie said. Also, let us be reminded that we haven't been receiving much FNAF lately. I believe it started during the nearing end of Origins of Olympus and then when Fairy Tail Origins came, we've just seen even more of a decline in FNAF, so we know Bryan was planning something big. Yeah, he has to focus on roleplays but even back then we would have been getting more FNAF episodes. That means something was happening.

The book might have come around during the start of season 2. He wouldn't have started it later. I think it was originally made for what it was titled, secret animatronics Bryan wanted to make, but then he found something out. I believe it was during that month Bryan was replaced by Evil Bryan.

Here me out, we don't know what the hell happened to him during that time period. We only know what happened in Freddyland in Evil Bryan's POV. It was hinted multiple times from the beginning to the episode where he was revealed that he wasn't Bryan. I always wondered what happened to Bryan during that time. He may have found something out during that time. Something that could lead to Glitchtrap's demise.

Goldie and I have the same thoughts on the book, Molten and the others are going to slowly go through the book and uncover all the secrets Bryan's been keeping for the past year, maybe even before he joined Fazbear Entertainment. Maybe even the reason why, unlike Jon and Davis, Bryan didn't find it weird when he saw the animatronics acting like humans.

We know a tiny, TINY bit about Bryan's past. That his parents said that he was a failure. I have a feeling we're going to learn more about his past.

Now, onto the Her thing. I have a a VERY likely suspect.

Baby.

She's been there since the very beginning. She'd know stuff. You see how she didn't respond with any sort of emotion you'd expect to Helpy's and Bryan's deaths? It was weird that nothing happened to Baby but things happened to everyone else. She wasn't scared when we saw her again after so long.

We know Springtrap wasn't the real threat. There was a bigger one, one that might be bigger than Glitchtrap. Baby might be it. We know Hotel Baby replaced FNAF 7 Baby, yes, but it's kinda starting to look like everything we know about Baby is a lie. That it's a mask used to gain the trust of others.

The mask worked.

Almost.

Freddy, Molten, and Baby had a past together. Freddy and Molten know what she's capable of. Molten most probably doesn't trust her and Freddy probably partially does. Only they know about her. This could mean that she was using (and still is using) two versions of her father as puppets. She may have been using everyone as puppets. Bryan became aware of that during his death.

He became aware that he was just a puppet.

Reminds me of Baby's soap operas where she would play out stories with her toys. She might be playing a story but not with her toys. She's playing them with whoever is still left. To her, they're all just puppets.

Lastly, the voice.

Who was the voice after that big glitch when Bryan stopped talking? It was deep and demonic and... sounded like one of the Nightmare Animatronics voices in Ultimate Custom Night. It could be one of the male nightmare animatronics.

It couldn't be a twisted animatronic (although we haven't seen Twisted Puppet from the FNAF Kids series but we aren't 100% sure it's even the FNAF Kids animatronics even with all the evidence have) since we already know them. It has to be one of the Nightmares. We've never even seen them in the series even after the Bite of 87 (in Bryan's timeline, C.C died in this bite) is mentioned. Doesn't that seem weird? I think Goldie also mentioned in their theory that Bryan might have casted for a Nightmare Animatronic.

While Goldie may think it's Nightmare, I think it's Nightmare Fredbear. Maybe it could be both of them and possibly C.C himself. We don't know what C.C has been up to. We only know about Mrs. Afton, William, Elizabeth, and Michael since they're the ones who've shown up in the series, whether it be in Bryan's POV, Jon's POV, or Davis' POV.

Mrs. Afton, William, and Elizabeth were all with Bryan until William turned on them, Mrs. Afton and Elizabeth were the only two Aftons in Freddyland before Elizabeth was taken, and Michael worked at Jon's pizzeria before he left. That makes C.C and the Nightmares a high possibility  for the voice. C.C could've been looking after his family or had one of the Nightmares look after them since he's practically free of them with the ending of FNAF 4.

They might know something we don't. Something very important. I think this season is gonna be very important. The Nightmares might be coming into play in this season. Maybe we might even get some Ultimate Custom Night 'cause I definitely want to know if William is there or not. We have FNAF 3 (Ersa's series), FNAF Sister Location, FNAF 6, FNAF VR with Glitchtrap or Malhare, part of the book series and maybe FNAF, and now Security Breach. Now, there might be a possibility with FNAF 4 coming into the series.

We might finally be having the final Afton in the series. Of course we can't be sure of it but it seems plausible. Especially if he or the Nightmares have any important information so we can find out who the ringmaster is.

I saw a comment on Goldie's video talking about the FNAF 4 roleplay Bryan did with RyGuyRocky and how it could be tied with the roleplay. I think it's possible. Bryan's not related to the Afton family but did go through a similar experience C.C did in that series. It could tie in with the series and how Bryan wasn't so scared or shocked with the animatronics but we don't know.

Anyways, this was my theory on season 3 for the FNAF series based on the trailer. I hope some of these are true or that I was right in some way. Have a nice day/night. This is theorist Ace signing out to finally focus on school.