You

Kei has 3 schedules in the morning and 2 in the afternoon then he will be freed from college.

Kei expected his school life to be a bit chaotic since he heard a lot of rumors about the most prestigious University in the country.
But it was uneventful until lunch time.

The school is truly designed for the rich people.
There is no simple cafeteria.
There are restaurants inside the campus.
Some of them need a reservation before you can eat there.

There are no fast foods.

Kei stands up and prepares to leave the campus.
He saw a small cafeteria outside the school university.
It was quite popular with the scholars that he met today and was recommended to him.

Kei had no buddy buddy on the first day but he tried to talk more with the people taking the same course.

The school also promotes and encourages new students to try club activities.
Kei knows that this is also the so-called building connection shortcuts.
But he really has nothing to do with sports or craft clubs.
He rather focuses on his studies than be distracted.

"So you are the illegitimate of the Wilderburg. The name is Tyrone."

Kei looks a bit sullen seeing the rude guy sitting on his table.
He has no followers unlike the so-called bullying scene he often sees in dramas.

"What do you want?"

"Don't be hostile. I just want to recruit you. I'm a fan of your sister."

".........."
-a fanboy, huh.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Nothing."

"Anyways, I am from the High Society Club or HSC. We are the leading club in this school and hold the most prestigious honor. Our club holds the most awards, trophies and recognitions."

Kei looks at him as if he is a hard to crack code and he has all the desire to toss him aside.
Kei takes a deep breath.

"I have no time for club activities."

"Why?" The guy tilts his head.

Kei knows this type is the worst.
"Because I will leave the school at 3pm. Club activities are usually after school at 5pm right. I can't wait for that long."
Kei wanted to be reasonable.
No.
This is the reason why he chose his schedule like this.

"Oh. It's fine. Sometimes, the meeting was done online. You don't have to be present and only come to check your attendance once in a while."

"........."

Kei never heard of any club that lax.
What would he do?

He looks down as if thinking deep.
"So?" Tyrone asks.

"........." 
Before he could answer, his stomach made a guruu guruu-- sound.

Tyrone laughs.
"Do you have any reservations yet?"

He shakes his head.
He wanted to eat outside after all.

"You...You should call for reservation before lunch time starts. Do you know how hard it was to reserve a room in the last minute?" Tyrone sighs and takes out his phone. "Be glad. I have some friendly circumstances with one of the restaurants here. I'll ask if we can squeeze in."

"You don't have---"

"Hello Uncle Sid. Yes. This is Tyrone. Can I reserve a room? I will bring a  friend. Yes. Thanks."
Tyrone grins
 "With connections, even the Golden Red Dragon Restaurant can be reserved on the last minute. Impressed?"