Chapter 33 - Kahit Di Mo Alam

Diana's POV

"Hindi mo alam kung gaano ko kagustong sabihin sa'yo na sana tayo na lang. Sana tayo na lang ulit. Pero sa tuwing mararamdaman ko kung gaano kita kamahal, hindi ko maiwasang hindi maramdaman ulit lahat ng sakit."

"Kainis si Popoy!" Mae wiped away her tears, "Bakit ba kasi One More Chance pinapanood natin? (Why are we watching One More Chance?)"

"Ikaw kaya namili nito (You were the one who chose this)," Lou let out a soft laugh as she wiped away her own tears.

I glanced at Franki whose eyes were fixed at the screen.

I remember the time when we watched this movie at my condo. I remember her telling me how she felt sorry for the characters but at the same time, she couldn't really relate to their situation.

I wonder what she thinks of the movie now?

I looked back at the screen as I continued to watch the remaining minutes of the movie along with them.

"Grabe, this movie never gets old," Andre remarked after the movie finished.

I smiled at him and slightly nodded my head.

"Hello guys, eto na yung request niyo na cheeseburger and fries," Jaime said while serving us our food.

"Oh hey guys, are you done watching the movie?"

We all turned our heads towards Julie who chose to skip movie night due to personal reasons.

"Yeah, we just finished," I replied. "You want some cheeseburger?"

"Sure! I'm actually starving."

"Here you can have mine," I gave her my plate and turned towards Jaime, "Jaime can you make me another one?"

"Ay sorry Ms. D, naubusan na tayo ng burger patty (...we ran out of burger patty.)" Jaime said as she scratched the back of her head.

"Oh I'm sorry Diana, if you want we can split—" Julie was about to give me back the plate when Franki interrupted her.

"No it's okay, Juls, I can share mine with Diana," Franki let out a faint smile. "You're starving 'di ba? I'm not that hungry so Diana and I will just share, right?" she turned to face me with her eyebrows raised expectantly.

I looked at Julie, "Yes Franki's right, we'll just share."

"Alright thanks you guys!" Julie smiled at us then looked far ahead, "Oh wait, are they setting up the karaoke?"

"Yup! We're going there now, wanna come?" Lou asked as she and the others stood up from their seats.

"Yes let's go!" Mae said while removing sand on her feet. "Doon na kami kakain. Kayong dalawa? (We're gonna eat there. What about you two?)"

I looked at Franki and before I could even say anything, she answered, "No it's okay. We'll just stay out here."

"Okay then we'll go ahead!"

I nod my head at them as they started walking away. I even caught Franki smiling at Julie and I stifled a laugh.

I know that fake smile, Frances Margaret. It's the kind of smile you used to give my other friends when you get jealous.

"What?" she furrowed her brows and gave me a look.

"What?"

"Why are you smiling? Is there something funny?"