With all my heart and more

Nikolai POV

My back hit the soft surface of the bed with Flynn laid between my legs again. My feet linked at his lower back, moving as he did. He grinded on me giving me pleasure by just rubbing our hard ons together.

My fingers tugged and buried themselves in his hair. Breathy moans came from both of us to a point that it was hard to breath, yet I didn't care. The pleasure this man gives me is more than I thought it would be and to the point that I couldn't get enough of it.

Before I came undone, Flynn kissed down my cheek, jaw and neck the down my chest. His soft lips kissed up my shaft then took my in his mouth. His lip ring only adding to the perfect bliss of his lips around my hard on. It only took a few sucks and two swirls of his tongue over my tip to send me over the edge.

The orgasm ripped through me making let out a loud moan. Once I came down from my high, Flynn kissed up my chest then connected our lips and rubbing his hardness to my softness making it hard again.

"Are you ready?" He looked at me. I nodded, Flynn moved up me and into the bedside table drawer. He pulled out a condom and lube so it would be easier to slid into me.

He coated his fingers with it then rimmed my hole. My heart beat increased knowing this was it, I'd lose my virginity. No family to interrupt us, the only one that can stop this is me. And I don't want to. I want this, no I need him. I need Flynn.

All of a sudden, I felt one of his fingers enter me. I gasped and held on to his shoulders letting my fingers-nails dig into his skin.

"You ok?" Flynn looked into my eyes. I nodded and let out a moan when he started sliding it in and out. After a few thrusts, he added another finger so his index and middle were giving me a lot of pleasure.

"Ok, there." He mumbled. Flynn kneeled on his bed slipping the condom on his hardened length.

"How does it feel with a condom on?" I asked him.

"Not the greatest." Flynn chuckled a little. "It's kind of like a barrier, it still feels good but sex it way better without a condom on."

"None of us can get pregnant, we don't have to use one." I told him.

"I don't want to chance that. You said your father was one with the hermaphroditism. There's a possible chance you could have it as well. I'm not going to chance you getting pregnant and dying on me." He sighed.

"I'm half demon, Flynn. I won't die, maybe we won't have to adopt either. And we won't have to watch our human kids grow old and die." I reasoned with him.

"Ok. But soon we'll go to the doctors to see if you are. That way we can try for a baby or see if we have to adopt. And I won't use a condom if it means that much to you." He chuckled at the end.

"I want to feel everything. You know what it's like without a condom, I don't. God I sound so selfish again."

"No." Flynn moved my hands from my cheeks. "No you don't, you're right I do know how it feels and I want you to feel it all as well."

He took the condom off then coated his shaft in the lube. Flynn laid back on top of me, keeping some of his weight off me as well. One hand held him up while the other caressed my cheek.

With that, his hand went down to his length and positioned it at my hole. "Ready?" He asked making me nod again.

Just then, the tip entered me, making me gasp a little and Flynn groan. His hands fisted the sheets making his knuckles go white. I lifted one of his hands and kissed the knuckles knowing he was trying to hold back the dominant side of him. And for that I'm grateful, that he's going slow for me.

Flynn slowly started pushing his hip to mine letting his hard on enter me inch by inch. Soon enough, his groin was touching my arse. I winced a little from the small burning sensation, yet it was bare able. Personally I thought it would be more painful from all the stories I've heard.

"Can I start moving?" Flynn breathed out. I nodded, wrapped my arms around his shoulders and my face buried in the crook of his neck.

Flynn moved his hips back a little, his hard on leaving me only half way before he sunk back in. Once again I winced a little until a few thrusts later I was a moaning mess. By that time, Flynn was groaning with me and pulling out, only leaving the tip in me then thrusting back in.