My little angel

Nikolai POV

Sitting in Flynn's car hasn't been so awkward. After the talk with dad last night, I guess it made me realise what I am. And straight isn't that thing. I mean, it shouldn't really be a shock because I've always been one to play dress up, wear Lexi or Hannah's heels and makeup.

In my spare time I like to do horror make up and I'm pretty good, so I think I have been all my life, I just didn't realise it. No one has come along and made me realise I've pretty much been lying to myself.

He parked the car and we waited for a moment. Only if I got the gift of being able to read people's minds. Imagine how cool that would be.

"Nicky." Flynn started. "I want you to know that I won't rush you into anything. I really like you in the short month we've known each other, I just want to take it slow with you."

"Ok." I nodded. "Yeah, thank you."

"No problem." He turned to me and looked at me from my eyes to my lips. "Can I kiss you?" I nodded letting Flynn lean in slowly but eventually pressing his lips on to mine.

A slow kiss started so it wouldn't lead to anything heated. After a couple of minutes, we pulled and smiled a little at each other.

"I'll never get bored of that." Flynn mumbled. I giggled and pecked his lips once more before getting out of the car. Flynn got out as well locking the car then talking my hand in his casually. I tensed up but didn't let go, it's nothing to be ashamed of.

"You don't have to hold my hand if you don't want to. It's ok, I understand." He let go of my hand.

"No." I grabbed his hand, entwining our fingers again. "I want to. Trust me, I want to. It's, it's all very new to me. I Uh, only my dad knows."

"Don't worry about it. And if anyone says anything, then their probably in denial and want to take it out on us for being able to be so carefree and normal. We are normal, Nicky. Believe me, I'm sure I would have had boyfriends way before I died if it wasn't frowned upon." Flynn chuckled lightly.

"Ok. Let's go." I smiled and pulled him along with me. We got to the cinema, decided to skip the dinner so we can feast on sweets and popcorn. But if we were hungry after the film then we'd stop off somewhere to get food.

We got our tickets, of course going half on it as well as the sweets, popcorn and drinks. When we got to the screen room, we found our seats, right at the back in the corner away from everyone. I wanted to watch friends with benefits with Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis.

Although Flynn didn't want to watch it, he said he'd sit through it if I cuddled up to his side like yesterday at his house, which of course I agreed to. When we sat down, there was chairs that could hold two people so we cuddled up together before getting our food and drinks setting it all around us.
~~~~~~~~

"That was so good." I smiled when we walked out of the screen room.

"It made me horny. Even I don't have that much sex, Christ." Flynn mumbled while adjusting his jeans.

"Horny demon." I growled at him a little.

"Don't do that. It doesn't help Flynn junior down below." He groaned.

"Seriously? I would have thought you'd cum." I winked.

"I'm close. Growl again and see what happens."

Once again I growled but more seductively. Flynn made a move to grab me, making me squeal then run from him. It was now pitch black outside with no one around. Only his car in the middle of the car park.

We both ran around the car park like lunatics but it was worth it. I laughed and screamed a little whenever Flynn was close to catching me. Soon enough, his arms wrapped around me with his leathery wings covering us from humans.

"I like the wings." I giggled and ran my hand down it.

"What are yours like?" He asked.

"Feathers and black, mine and dads are. Lucifer said that dad has angel wing only black to do with hell. I have similar wings because I was born of a demon and an innocent human. I never got to meet my dad." I told him with a sigh.

"Can I see? I want to see your wings." Flynn changed the subject which I was thankful for.

I nodded stepping away from him. Flynn let his wings go back while I got mine out. My cheeks heated up at the size of them, for a small person I have massive wings. Like my dad is 6ft8 and my wings are the same size as his. Massive.

"They're huge." Flynn chuckled and let his hand run over the soft feathers.

"Yeah I know. Kind of embarrassing because I'm so small and these are so big." I told him.

"No, don't be embarrassed. At least you'll be able to defend yourself better. Better than me at least. I heard angel wings are really strong so you and your dad could take down a whole damn army."

"Yes but I won't. I can't bare the thought of harming people. Good or bad."

"You really do live up to your wings don't you? My little angel."