The bet

Nikolai POV

I'm now back at school with Lexi, Brandon, Spencer and Hayley. Flynn was here as well, holding me close to him like always. Lexi and Hayley awed at us and saying we're the cutest couple in school.

Last week Flynn and I had gone to the doctors so they could do a test on me to see if I had the gene passed down to me from my dad. We just had to wait for the call. I wouldn't mind having hermaphroditism because I won't have to watch my adoptive kids grow old and die. It'll be easier for me and Flynn so we won't have to go through that heartache of losing our children.

Whereas if we had our own, they would be demon and would stop ageing. But if I'm not then I'll have to prepare myself for adopting a child and all that jazz. I know a demon at the hospital so she would help me and Flynn out. Just a waiting game for that phone call.

"Stop stressing babe." Flynn rubbed my arms and kissed my cheek. "It'll be ok, alright? Don't worry about it."

"Yeah I know. I just, I can't stop thinking about it. I mean, I don't want to lose a child that we've raised and them feel left out and all that." I sighed and looked up at him.

"Whatever the outcome, we'll figure it out. Don't forget if you are like your dad then it could take a while to actually get you pregnant. Breath baby, we'll figure it out when the time comes." He pecked my lips a couple times.

"Ok." I smiled a little and nodded.

"What's going on?" Hayley smiled like she already knew but wanted us to tell her.

"Me and Flynn want a family. Now that we're engaged we would like a family of our own. We went to the doctors to see if my dad passed the gene down to me of having two reproductive organs, so I may be able to have a baby that is from me and Flynn. But I might not so we'd have to adopt." I told her.

"When I'm old and had mine and Spencer's kids, I could get pregnant with Flynn. That way I'll have done all I've wanted to do and die knowing I've helped my besties have a baby." She stated.

"That's no happening." Flynn chuckled.

"Oh I get it. You don't like me." Hayley laughed and snorted.

"No, it's not that at all, Hayley. It's just that I'm fully gay. Anything about the female body, how can I put it nicely. It disgusts me. That's why I've rejected every single girl before Nicky."

"Fuck me sideways and call me Hayley. Like I genuinely thought you were bisexual." She burst out laughing. "I'm so sorry. I just really didn't think you'd fucking, oh god I've got a stitch. I just didn't think all of this." She gestured to his body. "Would be fully gay. I mean a kiss or a shag every now and then but would go for girls any other time. I thought you were a barbie kind of guy not Ken fuck me."

"How can I prove to you that I'm fully gay?" Flynn rolled his eyes but had a smile on his face from my best friends laughing fit.

"Kiss me. If you get hard, you're not fully gay. Then kiss Nicky and if you get hard then you're fully gay. Just a little test." Hayley shrugged.

"I'm not kissing you. One, we both have boyfriends and two, I'm sure Spencer and Nicky wouldn't like that." Flynn rolled his eyes.

"No it's ok. I actually want to see if it works." Spencer stated seeming really curious.

"Same actually." Lexi and Brandon stated together.

"I'm just a curious as they are. Besides, I've never kissed anyone other than Spencer so I'll most likely be grossed out by it. No offence." Hayley told him seeming like she would genuinely be like that. I laughed at her then nodded to Flynn saying it's alright.

"Fine. But if I don't get hard with you, you owe me fifty quid." Flynn smirked.

"Deal." They both shook hands. Flynn moved from behind me then pulled Hayley to his chest and kissed her. One of her hands was placed on how crotch so she could feel if my boyfriend got hard or not.

After a couple seconds Hayley pulled away with a look of disgust on her face. "I'm sorry, but I just thought of all the things you hand Nicky have done. Not that I have a problem with it, but I'd rather not."

"I didn't get hard though." Flynn smirked and put his hand out. Hayley rolled her eyes then took fifty pound from her purse and gave it to Flynn.
"Come here you." He immediately dragged me to him and kissed me deeply and passionately. Like it was the last kiss we'd ever fell. I put one hand on his crotch only to feel him standing tall just by kissing me.

"All you have to do is look at me and I get hard." He mumbled against my lips. I smiled and palmed him through his jeans. He moaned into my mouth making the other four laugh.

"You make me crazy you know that." Flynn smirked at me when we pulled away. I nodded and bit my bottom lip. "Stop. It's not helping my dick at all."

"You're bet, you sort it out." I smirked at him seeing his face fall.

"Babe you can't do that to me." He stated, making the others laugh.

"Yes I can." I shrugged. "You did it to yourself."

Only then did I regret saying that because Flynn smirked and made our bodies close so there was no space between us. He pressed his hand to my length and started rubbing me like he did that day in history when he gave me my first proper orgasm.

"You can sort that out yourself." Flynn smirked and let go of my now very prominent tent in my jeans. And fuck me did I need a release. If this arsehole won't give it to me then I'll go it myself. With a growl and glare to my fiancé, I walked away from the group.

"Where you going?" My annoying fiancé laughed calling after me.

"To sort myself out arsehole." I spat out with a growl. When I got to the boys toilets, no one was in there so I locked the door from the inside. I went into a cubicle and used a bit of tissue for when I get my release.

After that, I pulled down my jeans a little but not all the way. I started stroking myself with a grunt then went all the way.

A/N: would you like for Nikolai to be like nick with the hermaphroditism? Let me know in the comments so I know if you guys want it or not. Thanks