The proposal

It's been months since the dragon riders found out that Ruffnut and Ryker were dating. A lot had changed and nothing really seemed the same between the two groups. The dragon riders decided to stop attacking the hunters because they'res no one to save, and the hunters were just hanging around the base. Ruffnut and Ryker's relationship got a lot stronger and closer. They were happy to be with each other and didn't want there love to ever end. Until one day, when Ryker did something suprising.

"Hey Tuffnut. Can I talk to you" said Ryker.

"Sure. What is it" said Tuffnut.

"I want to propose to Ruffnut but I really don't know how to do it. Could you help me" said Ryker. Tuffnut smiled and nodded. They both started to walk around the island to find the perfect spot for Ryker to propose. After an hour they found the perfect spot on a side of a cliff, looking out into the sea. Now the next part, how to get Ruffnut there. They spent the day figuring out the whole plan. By the time they were done it was sunset. It was the perfect time to start the plan. Tuffnut went to get Ruffnut and Ryker went to the spot. After a few minutes, Tuffnut found Ruffnut.

"Hey Ruffnut. Can you come with me real quick? Ryker wants to see you" said Tuffnut.

"Sure. Where is he" said Ruffnut.

"Just follow me and I'll show you" said Tuffnut. Ruffnut shrugged and followed Tuffnut to the cliff. When they got there, Ruffnut saw Ryker standing there, pacing back and forth.

"Hey Ryker" said Ruffnut. Ryker smiled before responding.

"Hey Ruffnut" said Ryker.

"Well. I'm going to go now. See you guys" said Tuffnut.

"Ok. Bye" said Ruffnut. Tuffnut walked off and Ruffnut went towards Ryker.

"So what did you want to about" said Ruffnut. Ryker took a deep breath and spoke.

"Ruffnut. For these past months we captured you were the best months of my life. You changed everything and I'm really happy that your here with me. What I'm trying to say is... that will you marry me Ruffnut" said Ryker. Ruffnut started to tear up from happiness before responding.

"Yes. Yes I will marry you Ryker" said Ruffnut before hugging and kissing Ryker. Ryker smiled and was really happy that Ruffnut said yes. They both went back to the base and told Tuffnut along with Viggo that they're getting married. Three months went by and it was there wedding day. Tuffnut was the priest and Viggo was Ryker's best man.

"Ryker Grimborn. Do you take Ruffnut Thorston as your wife" said Tuffnut.

"I do" said Ryker.

"And Ruffnut Thorston. Do you take Ryker Grimborn as your husband" said Tuffnut.

"I do" said Ruffnut.

"I now pernonce you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride" said Tuffnut. Ryker then kissed Ruffnut and she kissed back. The hunters clapped and yelled in joy. Viggo and Tuffnut smiled that they got married. Ryker and Ruffnut stopped kissing and went to the cliff where Ryker propose.

"I love you Ruffnut. With all my heart" said Ryker.

"I love you to Ryker. With all my heart" said Ruffnut. They both kissed and sat there. After that day they went on with there lives. Ruffnut trying to beat the living yak dung out of Tuffnut and Ryker trying to beat the living yak dung out of Viggo but they were still happy with each other. The dragon riders did come again and apologized for everything they did yo them. They said that they just didn't want something bad happen to them and repeatedly said sorry. Ruffnut, Ryker, Viggo and Tuffnut forgived them and they all lived their lives peacefully among each other.

                                 The End