"Hey...can we talk!"

(Jennifer's pov)

A early Monday morning dress rehearsal for friends...

I can't believe the first season was such a hit, we've been back for a few months now, we're on episode 7. Where Ross finds out about Rachel having feelings for him... it's not just Rachel. Lately David and I have been getting closer, every time I'm near him I'm glowing. Now we're having our first really intense kiss, we've shared two already, one in the laundry mat episode and one on the last episode when Rachel is thinking about Ross. Now I finally get to kiss him with all guns blazing, I don't need to hold back at all. A few light knocks are placed on my dressing room door then enters Courteney.

Courteney: "hey babe, you okay?" Shes says while planking herself beside me.
Jennifer: "yeah... no, I'm so nervous about the central perk kiss. I know theres no audience but..." she placed her hand on my thigh and took a deep breath.
Courteney: "... honey just talk to him."
Jennifer: " who?" I knew she was talking about David, but didn't want to admit it.
Courteney: "oh c'mon, you know I'm talking about David, what's the worst that could happen?" He could um... reject me.
Jennifer: "I'm not sure, how would I approach asking him out?" She screwed her eyes up trying to think.
Courteney: "I've got it, ask him to rehearse it and do it in here, make it more intense than what it's supposed to be and see what he says about it." Uhh I can't believe I'm really going to do this.
Jennifer: "okay! I'm gonna do it, thanks."

I ran down the hall to David's dressing room, he opened the door with a script in his hands, he invited me in and we started rehearsing.

Ross: "I didn't get a cat." He says plainly.
Rachel: "oh that's um... interesting." I say with a soft and quiet manner.
Ross: "No! No it's not interesting, okay, it's very, very not interesting, it's actually one hundred percent completely the opposite of interesting-" he says sharply.
Rachel: "Alright, I got it Ross!" I say.
Ross: "you had no right to tell me you ever had feelings for me."
Rachel: "what?" I say confused.
Ross: "I was doing great with Julie before I found out about you!" He raises his voice.
Rachel: "hey! I was doing great before I found out about you, you think it's easy for me to see you with Julie!" I say with a painful expression.
Ross: "well then you should have said something before I met her."
Rachel: "I didn't know then.. and how come you never said anything to me?!"
Ross: "there was never a good time."
Rachel: "right, you only had a year and we only hung out every night."
Ross: "not, not...not every night."

... a few lines later

Rachel: "and you know what? Now I've got closure!" Time had past and David walked closer to me, he grabbed my waist I placed my hands on his face and then our lips touched. It was so passionate, he actually did what Rachel told Monica and Phoebe, his hands slid from my waist and were now in my hair. Our tongues explores each other's mouths leaving us both breathless, we pulled away looking in each other's eyes, he's so handsome.
Jennifer: "uh... that was um... wow" I was totally speechless.
David: "yeah that was good... the scene i mean." He quickly corrected himself.
Jennifer: "yeah, yeah the scene." There was an pause of silence before we realised we were still holding each other. We both quickly pulled away and took steps back.
"Hey! Don't we have an interview today?"
David: "Oh yeah, it's just us today, it's down the hall we should start getting ready... not saying you need to, you look beautiful." I gave light chuckle and smile.

The interview...

David and I were beside each other with an interviewer in front of us. After finally setting up we began answering questions.
Interviewer: "...next question that everyone wants to know... do you guys date." There was an awkward silence I was about to answer but David cut me off.
David: "phew I wish, have you seen this girl she's gorgeous... way out of my league." I blushed to the point where I was bright pink.
Jennifer: "me? Out of your league... no way it's the other way around..." the woman could sense a little romantic tension as could I. We wrapped it up and now it was just me and David left in the set of Monica and Rachel's living room sofa. "What a question to ask. Huh?"
David: "yeah, you never know what to say in those situations." He moved his hand over to my thigh tapping it a few times before getting up from the couch. "See you tomorrow Jen, good night." Uhh that was my chance... I could've gone for it. He's probably gone already there's no point chasing him.

(David's pov)

What the hell! Why didn't I go for it, we were clearly having a moment in the dressing room and in the interview. I was about to go into my dressing room to get my house keys but...I'm now going for it with Jen. I ran down the hallway and burst through her dressing room, she jumped thinking I had left. I went in took her hands pulled her close to me and gave her a kiss, our lips unlocked after several minutes.

David: "Hey...can we talk?"