C H A P T E R N I N E T E E N

May 21st, 1944

"Bye, Harry!"

Harry nodded for the millionth time and pulled Tom into an empty compartment, slamming the door behind them and throwing up a hasty locking charm.

Tom snorted, getting comfortable in his seat. "That what you get for making everyone love you. You now have a crowd of fanatics."

Harry rolled his eyes and slumped down in a seat next to Tom. "Ha ha, so funny. . . You know, without me, your ranks would be much smaller."

Tom hummed in agreement, nodding slightly. "Tell me, what's the plan for Hogwarts?"

Harry groaned, feeling the Hogwarts Express begin to pull away from the school he and Tom now called home.

"You made me say it a bunch of times throughout the year! I remember it!"

Tom gave Harry a look of unrestrained amusement. "And I'm asking you to say it again. What if we want to change something?"

Harry grumbled some more, but relayed the plan they made in September- which seemed like it was only yesterday! It was hard for him to believe that the school year was over.

"For my first and second year, we would just recruit more an more members, branching out to the other houses and subtly influencing how they think about Dumbledore and the light faction. In my third year, we will be more upfront and bold about our arguments to really get everyone thinking about the light and dark. In my fourth year, we will do some research on Dumbledore and hopefully have some blackmail on him. In my fifth year, we take Dumbledore to court, bringing up all the different occasions Dumbledore tried to enter our vaults and his encounters with us. If Dumbledore remains his creepy self, he'll keep staring at us, which we could use as a way of hinting that he could be a pedophile and severely damaging his reputation. In my sixth year, you will start handing me the reigns so that when you graduate, I'll be trained and ready to fill in for you in my seventh year. As we don't know the outcome of Dumbledore's eventual trial, the rest of the activities in my sixth and seventh years are to be determined. Are you happy, Tom?"

Tom nodded, his brain turning. "That's all that we have planned, but the plan may change-"

"-If anything unpredicted happens. I know, Tom!"

"Well, sorry," Tom mumbled, pulling off his tie and unbuttoning the first button of his shirt.

Harry sighed and laid down, resting his head on Tom's lap.

"I'm going to take a nap. If you wake me up before two hours, I'll-"

"-Castrate me, I know. Have a good sleep."

Harry snorted and snuggled further into Tom's lap.

Tom slowly smirked as he watched Harry fall asleep. "You're still a brat."

"I know."

¤¤¤¤¤

Character Guide:

First Years:
Harrison Peverell
Druella Rosier
Myrtle Warren

Second Years:
Dorea Black
Tom Riddle
Thaddeus Nott
Aurelius Avery

Third Years:
Charlus Potter
Orion Black
Corvus Lestrange

Fourth Years:
Abraxas Malfoy
Lucritia Black

Fifth Years:
Septimus Weasley
Fleamont Potter

Sixth Years:
Walburga Black
Eliza Prewitt