Chapter 1

Sebastian

"Hey man, did you hear the news?" My best friend/ future beta Kody ask.

"If its about Stephanie and her boyfriend then yeah, I heard.." I stated plainly while I walk towards my locker.

He just rolled his eyes at me, "No dickhead its about Alec and his friends!"

My eyes widen, while I stop in front of my locker as I look at him with a grave expression.. "Oh, that..."

"And what you think about it??" He ask curiously.

"Well, I actually don't have any idea. But I heard my dad is talking to someone from the council or something.." I shrugged my shoulders as I shove the books that I'm carrying in my locker and slammed it shut.

"..that's it.." He gawk at me.

"Why, is there something I need to add about it??" I ask while I begin to walk towards our first period which to my utter dismay is my worst subject -- Math!

Vacation is finally over and today is the first day of school as me being a senior. But there is no excitement in the air, as every student has gloomy and grim expressions on their faces and some even wear black mourning clothes.

Well its not a surprise because Alec and his friends are pretty popular --- for a human. Alec is the captain of basketball team in our school and a pretty good guy to everybody.

Maybe that statement is confusing but quite frankly I'm not like him, or more clearly I am not human..

I am a werewolf, and infact the future alpha to my pack -- The Silver Moon Pack. Our pack is actually pretty big with almost 1000 members. And the only werewolf pack here in Miami.

I guess there might some smaller pack in the area but I actually don't have any idea. As my father is very adamant on talking to me about pack business. Yes, I have my trainings under him. But if its about serious matters then its a big no no for me.

Well since he's pretty young and all, at the age of 35. He don't want to burden me with work, because as he always say I'm free to do whatever I wanted to do.

And it doesn't help that I'm their only child. Making my mother fuss about me all the time. And seriously its very embarrassing that they consider me as their baby even though I'm clearly big enough now.

Its not that I hate it, and I actually understand their worrying because they just want to protect me as good parents that they are, and I'm quite happy for it even though I don't say it out loud.

"Hey Seb! Yo hoo!" Kody scream loud as he snap his fingers in my face.

"What?!" I ask clearly annoyed.

"Geez, what crawled up in your ass and die!" He quirked his brows at me and smirk smugly.

I felt my hand twitch as I glare at him.

"Well Kody, just hearing your voice will make anyone grumpy..." A gruff low voice suddenly state.

And there is Seth, one of our friend and my future gamma, with a smirk on his annoyingly handsome face, and both arms tightly holding the biggest sluts in our school. Mandy and Jeanna.

They're both wearing short skimpy skirts with too tight shirts that left nothing for imagination. And both have suggestive smirks as they eye us seductively.

Seth is a pretty good guy but unfortunately he is the number one player in Haledale High School.

Kody, Seth and Me are the most popular guys in the whole school. With tall ripped figures, and God like looks that no one can't take their eyes off us.