Chapter 4

Rafael

Its been a long week. Everything is going just fine. I adjust well enough in school work, and I admit its pretty easy because I pretty know everything.

Teachers adore my cute self, just not that fat ugly bastard Mr. Kern. I don't know what his problem is but he always make an effort to humiliate me in his class. But I'm too clever for him, so he always end up as the fool one.

The students are pretty friendly towards me, either they are werewolfs or humans.

But the most depressing thing might be the fact that Sebastian is avoiding me. Yes, Sebastian. Its the name of my mate and I think it suits him perfectly.

I just don't know what I did to him, to avoid me like I'm a plague or something..ugh.

I feel pathetic that he can affect me like this.. But I guess its the mating bond and because I am hiding it from him, I am the only one who can feel the effect of it.

And because my mind is in haze I don't see where I'm walking as I bump in a hard muscled back..

I bounce with so much force making me fall hard on my back. I groan when the hard floor connect on my back. "Fuck! That hurts!"

"That's your fault dumbass! You should look where you are walking.." An angry voice snap at me and honestly it make my blood boil..

Hopping on my feet, I glare at the tall guy in front of me. He has the bad boy look with blonde spiky hair, piercing in the left ear and leather jacker with combat boots.

And damn the God! He is... super hot! Okay, I know I have a mate and all but I still have the right to appreciate some good meat.

Anyway I don't back down when he gave me the icy glare. I just quirk my brows at him while I dusted my self off.

His eyes change to amusement while he begin to eye me from head to toe while rubbing his chin which is dusted with a light stubble.

"Who are you?" He suddenly ask, and it shocked me to see that he really ask for my name.

"Uh, Rafael Andrews.." I mutter timidly.

"Eh, I didn't see you before. Are you new?"

Obviously of course, what is wrong with him anyway?

"Hey Silas! We're going, are you coming?" A guy with the same look as him ask. You know, with the black leather jacket and combat boots.

"Yeah!" He yelled back on his shoulder, then turn towards me again. "So cutie, I'm going now but you can call me if you like.." He wink at me before he spin on his heels and swagger towards his friends.

The other kids make a path for them when they walk through, and honestly I'm in awe while looking at them with a drop jaw as my hands is clutching a piece of paper he gave me.

Just what happened??

"Wow, you're so lucky!" A voice squeak beside me. Turning my head I saw a small girl with curly hair and nerdy glasses standing beside me.

"What do you mean?" I inquire.

"Well, you just melt the icy prince of Haledale obviously. And God, its the first time that I saw him flirt with anyone!" She screech while flailing her hands frantically and I'm scared that they are gonna fall off from her arms.

"So?" I ask sassily at her as I begin walking towards my hated subject..

"You will see soon enough..." She called out behind me making the other students look at me.